After months of anticipation, both the Samsung Galaxy S6 and HTC One M9 have finally been unveiled. Now that we have all seen both of the devices in all their glory, many of us have some decisions to make. Which of the two beasts do you prefer: the Galaxy S6 or the One M9? Let us know which device you plan on buying and why!
Nvidia’s CES 2013 Unveils: Project Shield, Tegra 4, and Grid – XDA Developer TV
At the 2013 International CES, graphics powerhouse Nvidia released three excellent technologies. The first was its gaming device based on Android called Project Shield. The second was the next generation Tegra processor, the Tegra 4. It features 72 GPU cores, 4+1 CPU cores, and the ability to work with 4G LTE. Finally, they released the Grid, as someone said, making cloud gaming “a thing.”
XDA News Specialist Jordan was on site, and got a chance to talk with the people a Nvidia about their technologies. In this video, he shares what he learned and shows off the devices. Check out this video to see what is in store for Nvidia.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
More CES 2013 videos and articles:
- Sony Xperia Z and Xperia ZL Hands-On at CES 2013 – XDA Developer TV
- Huawei Ascend Mate Hands-On at CES 2013 – XDA Developer TV
- International CES 2013 Begins to Much Fanfare
- Ubuntu for Phone and Boot2Gecko Demonstrations and More at CES 2013 – XDA Developer TV
- The Announcements are Made, Now the Show Can Begin!
- Sony Releases Xperia Z at CES 2013
- Netgear and Intel Talk Tech at CES 2013
- LG Talks Tech at CES 2013
- Xbox Controller on Jelly Bean, XDA Phone Cases Shipping, CES Updates Coming Soon – XDA Developer TV
- CES 2013 Unveiled Shows No Android Love
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Samsung's Unpacked Event has now come and gone through Mobile World Congress 2015, and we've got a good look at what could be the most advanced phone of the year thus far. The event started shortly after its scheduled time at 12:30PM today and the only devices shown were the Galaxy S6 and its Edge variant, both of which pack an impressive amount of features, spectacular internals and an all-new beautiful design. The show began with a quiet voice whispering to...
Each year, smartphone makers attempt to one-up each other in features and specs, but time and again these improvements feel incremental rather than revolutionary. Samsung hopes to break this trend with a new hardware and software design philosophy, and press details of the new-and-improved cameras shared by the S6 and S6 Edge show that they are off to a great start. Once you get past the curved displays and wraparound Gorilla Glass 4, the most striking feature on these slabs is the...