There are tons of choices to choose from when looking for a great alarm app for Android. While the stock Clock app for AOSP does the job, it may lack some of the more advanced features from competitors. Let us know what your favorite alarm clock app is for Android and why.
Nvidia’s CES 2013 Unveils: Project Shield, Tegra 4, and Grid – XDA Developer TV
At the 2013 International CES, graphics powerhouse Nvidia released three excellent technologies. The first was its gaming device based on Android called Project Shield. The second was the next generation Tegra processor, the Tegra 4. It features 72 GPU cores, 4+1 CPU cores, and the ability to work with 4G LTE. Finally, they released the Grid, as someone said, making cloud gaming “a thing.”
XDA News Specialist Jordan was on site, and got a chance to talk with the people a Nvidia about their technologies. In this video, he shares what he learned and shows off the devices. Check out this video to see what is in store for Nvidia.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
More CES 2013 videos and articles:
- Sony Xperia Z and Xperia ZL Hands-On at CES 2013 – XDA Developer TV
- Huawei Ascend Mate Hands-On at CES 2013 – XDA Developer TV
- International CES 2013 Begins to Much Fanfare
- Ubuntu for Phone and Boot2Gecko Demonstrations and More at CES 2013 – XDA Developer TV
- The Announcements are Made, Now the Show Can Begin!
- Sony Releases Xperia Z at CES 2013
- Netgear and Intel Talk Tech at CES 2013
- LG Talks Tech at CES 2013
- Xbox Controller on Jelly Bean, XDA Phone Cases Shipping, CES Updates Coming Soon – XDA Developer TV
- CES 2013 Unveiled Shows No Android Love
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Did you watch Apple's VP draw on his wrist during the Apple Watch announcement and wonder "why can't my Wear watch do that?" In typical XDA fashion, one enterprising forum member has brought similar functionality to Android Wear with a twist; it works on phones and watches alike, with other platforms on the way! The app is called Pinsy, and its release debut is a strong proof of concept with plenty of room to grow. You may remember the developer behind this project, XDA...
Wear is said to not offer enough for mass adoption, even though its been in the market for over 9 months. I personally have a Gear Live which I purchased 8 months ago, and my experience with it has had its ups and downs throughout my time with it. For the longest time, I was not able to recommend the platform to anyone. Since then, a lot of updates have hit Wear watches, some improving battery life, others changing the...