OpenWatch for Android Updated
You may recall an article written a while back for OpenWatch back in February. Since then, the app has gone through many improvements and fixes and has been taken to version 1.1.0, which is so far as close to being feature rich as its WM counterpart smartWatchM.
Check out the changelog and if you are one of the lucky owners of these watches, make sure that you leave feedback after you use this.
OpenWatch is an application for Android that uses connected Bluetooth watches for notifications and many more. Full featured version is currently available for Windows Mobile (smartWatchM) and BlackBerry).
- Start on boot
- Call notification (name or number)
- Silent/reject incoming call
- SMS notification (name or number and text preview)
- MMS notification
- Media player control (play/pause, next/previous track, volume up/down)
- Music info (track and artist)
- Gmail notification (sender and subject)
- K-9 mail notification (sender and subject)
- Calendar notification (time and event name)
- Alarm notification
- IM notification (Mundu IM – sender and text preview, Hi AIM/MSN/Yahoo)
- Display number of unread SMS+MMS, Gmail, missed calls, battery
- Ability to Silence ringer on incoming call
You can find more information in the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!