Google introduced a revamped Recents interface with Lollipop in the hopes of making it easier for users to jump between tasks. But is Recents the best method of switching tasks? Let us know if you actually use the Recents button as a task switcher and why.
Oppo Find 7a Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
XDA Developer TV Producer AdamOutler is known for his famous XDA Unboxings. In an unboxing the XDA way, Adam tears apart an innocent device all the way to its bare components. He then points out some of the components and what they do. Today, he has set his sights on the Oppo Find 7a. He’s done this to other Oppo devices as well: the Oppo Find 5 and the Oppo Find Mirror aka the R819.
In this episode, AdamOutler shows off the Oppo Find 7a and unboxes it. But of course, he doesn’t stop at opening the box. Rather, he strips it down to its bare bones. He then shows you around inside the device and talk a bit about the device. Also, be sure to check out Adam’s Google Plus page to see some failed experiments with this device! Finally, he shows us how to install a custom TWRP recovery. So what are you waiting for? Check out this video.
Check out Adam’s other unboxing Videos:
- Omate TrueSmart Smartwatch Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- New Nexus 7 (2013) Unboxed the XDA Way with Screen Replacement – XDA Developer TV
- XDA:DevCon 2013 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Oppo Find Mirror (R819) Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- GooPhone i5 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy S 4 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- JynxBox HD Network Media Streamer Unboxing the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Oppo Find 5 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Unboxing of the Samsung Galaxy Camera Part 1 – XDA Developer TV
- Big Android BBQ 2012 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III
- Nexus 7
- Meizu MX
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Droid RAZR
- Auraslate Lifepad
- Nook Tablet
- Notion Ink Adam
- Galaxy S II
- Asus Transformer
Also, be sure to check out other great video’s on XDA Developer TV.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Many of you probably dual-boot your personal computers, be it to run Linux alongside Windows or because you have a Mac and hate OS X. On a computer platform, the process can be a life-saver for a variety of reasons, particularly software compatibility/integration. It’s not rare to see computer programmers with Linux partitions or Mac gamers that use bootcamp for their videogames. On computers, the process has gotten relatively simpler over time, with Microsoft and Apple typically supporting the notion....
Websites have typically been less desirable than native apps, due to being unoptimized for mobile screens, responsiveness issues or simply not being able to provide all the features you might desire. New web standards aim to change that, and Chrome 42 will bring several of them to you. Push Notifications You'll be able to receive notifications from supported websites even after you've closed the page. Naturally, you'll have to grant permission to websites to do so: have no worries about...