There are tons of choices to choose from when looking for a great alarm app for Android. While the stock Clock app for AOSP does the job, it may lack some of the more advanced features from competitors. Let us know what your favorite alarm clock app is for Android and why.
Organise your Shopping and To-Do List with Out of Milk
Out of Milk is an intuitive and easy to use Shopping List, Spice Rack, and To-Do List application for your mobile Android device.
Developed by XDA forum member marvinp, Out of Milk is the dev’s first Android app and hence is looking for any feedback. Version 1.3 has been released to the Market with Cupcake and upwards supported.
Features of the app include:
- Take your Shopping Lists with you everywhere in an intuitive and easy to use package.
- Scan products directly into your Shopping Lists using the integration with the Barcode Scanner.
- An auto-complete database makes adding grocery items a breeze.
- The digital Spice Rack means you always know what spices are in your spice cabinet.
- The To-Do List lets you add and keep track of any other items on your daily list.
- Multiple Shopping Lists and To-Do lists.
- Share your Shopping Lists and To-Do lists by email or text message.
- Reorder you list items on the fly.
For more information, head on over to the application thread. Out of Milk is available to download for free in the Market.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Did you watch Apple's VP draw on his wrist during the Apple Watch announcement and wonder "why can't my Wear watch do that?" In typical XDA fashion, one enterprising forum member has brought similar functionality to Android Wear with a twist; it works on phones and watches alike, with other platforms on the way! The app is called Pinsy, and its release debut is a strong proof of concept with plenty of room to grow. You may remember the developer behind this project, XDA...
Wear is said to not offer enough for mass adoption, even though its been in the market for over 9 months. I personally have a Gear Live which I purchased 8 months ago, and my experience with it has had its ups and downs throughout my time with it. For the longest time, I was not able to recommend the platform to anyone. Since then, a lot of updates have hit Wear watches, some improving battery life, others changing the...