The HTC One M9, Available in both 'Gold on Silver' and 'Metal Gray' colors will be available for sale in stores across the US on April 10th, however most carriers are starting preorders tomorrow on March 27th. No matter which network you order yours from you will be covered by HTC's new Uh-Oh service. Throughout the day today we have seen just as many announcements from carriers regarding pre-order information and prices for Samsung's new flagships the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. If...
Organise your Shopping and To-Do List with Out of Milk
Out of Milk is an intuitive and easy to use Shopping List, Spice Rack, and To-Do List application for your mobile Android device.
Developed by XDA forum member marvinp, Out of Milk is the dev’s first Android app and hence is looking for any feedback. Version 1.3 has been released to the Market with Cupcake and upwards supported.
Features of the app include:
- Take your Shopping Lists with you everywhere in an intuitive and easy to use package.
- Scan products directly into your Shopping Lists using the integration with the Barcode Scanner.
- An auto-complete database makes adding grocery items a breeze.
- The digital Spice Rack means you always know what spices are in your spice cabinet.
- The To-Do List lets you add and keep track of any other items on your daily list.
- Multiple Shopping Lists and To-Do lists.
- Share your Shopping Lists and To-Do lists by email or text message.
- Reorder you list items on the fly.
For more information, head on over to the application thread. Out of Milk is available to download for free in the Market.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
OnePlus is one of those companies that appear one day and next thing you know, they are all over the internet. Their original OnePlus One phone was a major success in the mobile space due to its low price yet remarkable specifications - the ultimate goal of the company and their “Never Settle” slogan. We love talking about “the little OEM that could”, not necessarily because they are good or bad, but because their business and marketing strategies are very...
The Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge will be available for sale across the big four US carriers on April 10th, but most pre-orders start tomorrow, March 27th. Which network is the right choice for your new phone? That's a question whose answer received a new wrinkle today as announcements about pricing and bundled perks landed from all angles. Here's the rundown of Samsung offerings as we know them, but it's worth mentioning that HTC's newsroom was just as busy rattling off...