Organise your Shopping and To-Do List with Out of Milk
Out of Milk is an intuitive and easy to use Shopping List, Spice Rack, and To-Do List application for your mobile Android device.
Developed by XDA forum member marvinp, Out of Milk is the dev’s first Android app and hence is looking for any feedback. Version 1.3 has been released to the Market with Cupcake and upwards supported.
Features of the app include:
- Take your Shopping Lists with you everywhere in an intuitive and easy to use package.
- Scan products directly into your Shopping Lists using the integration with the Barcode Scanner.
- An auto-complete database makes adding grocery items a breeze.
- The digital Spice Rack means you always know what spices are in your spice cabinet.
- The To-Do List lets you add and keep track of any other items on your daily list.
- Multiple Shopping Lists and To-Do lists.
- Share your Shopping Lists and To-Do lists by email or text message.
- Reorder you list items on the fly.
For more information, head on over to the application thread. Out of Milk is available to download for free in the Market.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC's situation. Come with your opinions and feel free to read some of our thoughts, then pick your side or play devil’s advocate to get your voice heard and engage in friendly discussion. You can read our food-for-thought or jump straight into the fray below! HTC is underperforming, and there isn’t much of a way of denying this. In April, their revenue nearly declined 40%, plummeting after the HTC One M9 had...
HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading speed, audio and selfies. Whilst you are surely astounded that HTC won every time, the tests were incredibly biased and their release shows something concerning about the company and how they are performing in the current market. One of the many reasons companies tend to utilize blind trials is when they feel that their product is comparable or better than its competitors. This leads to the assumption...
Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a million apps on the Google Play Store and new apps being submitted to our forums every day, staying up to date on the latest apps and games can be a hassle. At XDA we don’t discriminate apps - if it’s interesting, innovative, original or useful, we mention them. The XDA Portal Team loves apps too, and here are our top picks for this week. ...