Overclocking Galaxy S3, Thunderbolt ICS Leak, Galaxy Note 10.1 Custom ROMs – XDA Developer TV
This has been another great weekend on the XDA Portal. XDA Developer TV Producer Jordan covers all the news you need to know to keep you updated. Jordan talks about controlling your appliances with your Android Device and overclocking your Samsung Galaxy S III. Jordan mentions the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 receiving its first custom ROMs.
Links to stories mentioned:
- T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S III (SGH-T999) Gets Jelly Bean OTA Leak
- HTC Thunderbolt Gets ICS Leak – Let the Games Begin!
- Galaxy Note 10.1 Receives First Custom ROMs
- Comprehensive Guide to Overclocking Your Galaxy S III
- Control Your Appliances with Your Android Device
Check out Jordan’s YouTube Channel