Partial Android Wear Source Posted, HTC M7/M8 Kernel Source Available – XDA Developer TV
HTC One M7 and M8 Android 4.4.3 kernel source code has been released! That and much more news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this weekend. Included in this week’s news is the announcement of the partial Android Wear Source being uploaded to AOSP and some more speakers who will be at xda:devcon 2014. That’s not all that’s covered in today’s video!
Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer TK released an Xposed Tuesday video for PINshortcuts. Then, Adam Unboxed The XDA Way a Samsung Gear Live. And later, TK gave us an Android Wear App Review of EchoWear Song Search. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- HTC Kernel Source Code for Android 4.4.3 on the M7 Developer Edition and Sprint HTC One M8
- Samsung Wave and Wave 2 Receive Multi-Boot Functionality
- Partial Android Wear Source Uploaded to AOSP
- MaR-V-iN to Talk Google and Android APIs at XDA:DevCon 2014
- Sony Developer Advocate Troed Sångberg Talks Beyond Smartphones at XDA:DevCon 2014
- XDA Behind the Scenes, Part 3
- XDA Partners with Pebble for Developer Challenge
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Launch Apps from Your Lock Screen with PINshortcuts – XDA Developer TV
- Samsung Gear Live Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Android Wear App Review: EchoWear Song Search – XDA Developer TV