Many people are under the impression that once Apple finally launches its smartwatch, the market for wearables will suddenly become mainstream and be taken to the next level. Taking an idea that already exists and making it incredibly successful isn't something new to Apple, but does the Apple Watch have what it takes? The wearable hasn't even shipped yet, but has already won multiple awards and has been featured on numerous fashion magazine covers. Do you think the Apple Watch will be a huge success? Let us know your thoughts.
pBar for WM updated
If you have been around the forum long enough, I’m sure you´ll remember this app. pBar is a task manager in which you can improve the functions of the top bar of the system. The tools necessary to manage running tasks and system functions pop up a discreet window. It displays running programs where you can stop them individually, minimize programs, close all, and more features.
Your system functions allow the system off, turn on and rotate the screen, restart your system, and manage shortcut icons.
XDA member nncuong updated to v1.4 including support for more devices and resolutions and Wireless Manager.
Originally posted by nncuong
pBar – 1.4 has Wireless Manager
I ‘ve made my task manager, smart close, battery indicator.
- Tap on [X] button for smart close
– Tap and move on [X] button for minimize
– Tap and hold for popup-menu
– Can show battery indicator in task bar
– Can show Date, GMT time, Zodiac time, memory, power percent in task bar
– Can show Favorite Programs in popup-menu
– Can show Running Programs in popup-menu (task manager)
– Can show more function button in popup-menu
– Can open multi excel file
7 System buttons (on firt menu item)
– Close: Close current program
– Minimize: Minimize current program and active next window, if current dialog is popup style, it can’t minimize.
– Close All: Close all running program.
– Close Inactives: Close all Inactive Programs, except running program.
– Today: Active Today screean.
– Options: Go to options dialog, you can change some setting.
7 Tool buttons (on last menu item)
– Turn off device:
– Turn off screen: usefull when playing.
– Rotate: rotate screen (WM2003SE, WM2005)
You can find more information in the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
The smartphone landscape is drastically changing its focus. What was once a North-America-centric monopoly of high-specification phones is now merely an afterimage of the past. The meat of the game is elsewhere now; emerging markets looking for good bang-for-buck are what OEMs are increasingly aiming towards, and in this new game the old players must adapt-or-die. Xiaomi has grown at one of the most notable rates in the industry, leading it to become the world's most valuable start-up; and its...
There are so many Power Banks out there. However, they are not all the same. Some sacrifice weight for capacity. Others do the opposite. Some come with two ports and some come with more, while others come with less. Some are just batteries with a case around it, but others have some unique features. In this episode of XDA TV, Producer TK reviews the RAVPower RP-WD02 Wireless Filehub & Portable Travel Router. This device is the successor to the RP-WD01...