Power Radio – FM Player with RDS Decoding Updated
Back in February, XDA moderator -PiLoT- wrote about the first version of this complete FM player for Windows Mobile devices. Now XDA moderator 6Fg8 launched an updated version correcting some bugs reported by users.
These are some of the fixes present on new version 184.108.40.206
- bugfix: didnt load correct skin after restart
- bugfix: crash when starting scan after clean install
- bugfix: couldnt enter negative values for squelchlevel (using the new reverse squelch option)
- visual clue when logging is enabled (shows “L” in upper right corner)
- when changing channels, current station icon is copied to \CurrentStation.png (useful for WAD themes)
- squelch can now be reversed, use negative value to mute if RSSI is above the specified value
- PowerRadio.ini is saved when starting a bandscan
Originally posted by 6Fg8
[APP][25MAR10][v220.127.116.11]Power Radio – FM player with RDS decoding
The built-im FM player – at least on HTC HD – misses many features i’d like to have in a FM radio. PowerRadio delivers many data available via RDS which would otherwise be invisible to the listener. Here are just a few examples:
You can find more information in the player thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!