From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you can secure your Android phone's lockscreen. Some methods are clearly more secure than others, but it comes down to user preference at the end of the day. So, which lockscreen security type do you prefer and why?
Power Radio – FM Player with RDS Decoding Updated
Back in February, XDA moderator -PiLoT- wrote about the first version of this complete FM player for Windows Mobile devices. Now XDA moderator 6Fg8 launched an updated version correcting some bugs reported by users.
These are some of the fixes present on new version 188.8.131.52
- bugfix: didnt load correct skin after restart
- bugfix: crash when starting scan after clean install
- bugfix: couldnt enter negative values for squelchlevel (using the new reverse squelch option)
- visual clue when logging is enabled (shows “L” in upper right corner)
- when changing channels, current station icon is copied to \CurrentStation.png (useful for WAD themes)
- squelch can now be reversed, use negative value to mute if RSSI is above the specified value
- PowerRadio.ini is saved when starting a bandscan
Originally posted by 6Fg8
[APP][25MAR10][v184.108.40.206]Power Radio – FM player with RDS decoding
The built-im FM player – at least on HTC HD – misses many features i’d like to have in a FM radio. PowerRadio delivers many data available via RDS which would otherwise be invisible to the listener. Here are just a few examples:
You can find more information in the player thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of 2,500 news items and forum threads every 24 hours. Only the most timely and interesting bits survive the editing process, but the portal's front page still sees weekly counts in excess of 100 posts. This is a glut of content to absorb, especially if following the news cycle isn't your full-time job. However, the tech world is vast, and the information must flow. With this in mind, please...
Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to read some of our thoughts, then pick your side or play devil’s advocate to get your voice heard and engage in friendly discussion. You can read our food-for-thought or jump straight into the fray below! PLEASE NOTE THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT FUNCTIONALITY AND PRACTICALITY AND NOT ANY IMPLICATIONS. LET’S AIM FOR FRIENDLY DISCUSSION Tweaking Android is what a...