ProxyDroid: Hide Yourself
Anonymity is something that has been strived for ever since information could be intercepted. From the days of mail couriers to the founding of mobile banking, remaining anonymous has been critical to success. Mobile platforms are obviously difficult to keep secure.
ProxyDroid hopes to help with that. Created by cmadeye, ProxyDroid is an Android app that is specifically designed to keep your browsing safe. According to cmadeye the app:
1. Support HTTP / HTTPS / SOCKS4 / SOCKS5 proxy
2. Support basic / NTLM / NTLMv2 authentication methods
3. Individual proxy for only one or several apps
4. Multiple profiles support
5. Bind configuration to WIFI’s SSID / Mobile Network (2G / 3G)
6. Widgets for quickly switching on/off proxy
7. Low battery and memory consumption (written in C and compiled as native binary)
8. Bypass custom IP address
9. DNS proxy for guys behind the firewall that disallows to resolve external addresses
10. PAC file support (only basic support, thanks to Rhino)
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!