As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we're starting to see a plethora of beautiful new apps on the Play Store. But which ones are the best? Let us know what you think the best looking apps on Android are and why.
Quadruple Boot Nook Tablet, Broadcom Drivers for Galaxy Y, Kernel 3.0 for HTC Explorer – XDA Developer TV
Back from International CES, XDA News Specialist Jordan is here to cover all the news from XDA that you may have missed. He talks about unlocking the bootloaders on the Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, and Nexus 10 without using Fastboot. In other XDA Developer TV videos from this week, Jordan released a recap from the press events of International CES, XDA Elite Recognized Developer AdamOutler made a video on Hacking the Galaxy Camera, and XDA Developer TV Producer TK put out an app review of Kii Keyboard.
In CyanogenMod 10.1 news, Jordan talks about the unofficial release for the Galaxy Player 5 and Straight Talk Galaxy S II. Also, Jordan mentions quad-booting the Nook Tablet. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Unofficial CM10 and 10.1 Ports for the Galaxy Player 5 and Straight Talk Galaxy S II
- Quadruple Boot into Nook OS, CM7, 9, and 10 on Nook Tablet
- Unlock Bootloaders without Fastboot on Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, and 10
- Linux 3.0 Kernel for the HTC Explorer (Pico)
- Broadcom Releases EGL Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Y
- Ubuntu for Phone and Boot2Gecko Demonstrations and More at CES 2013 – XDA Developer TV
- Hacking The Samsung Galaxy Camera – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Not Swype, Not Swiftkey, but Kii for Your Fingers – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there seems to be a lot of confusion regarding the differences between Cyanogen, Inc and CyanogenMod developers, as well as Cyanogen OS and the CyanogenMod ROM that so many XDA users love. The entities surrounding each of these are sometimes different and sometimes intertwined. We’ve gotten messages and comments requesting for a clearer distinction between these for future reference, which is why we are writing this feature. Let’s start...
Android Lollipop 5.1.1 has been released. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week's news is the announcement of the new Google Cell Service and what we know about it and be sure to check out the article talking about the release of the Sony Xperia Z4. That's not all that's covered in today's video! Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on...