Read EPub Books with E Reader On New Manila ROMS
Reading books on your device can be a good option, especially if your phone’s resolution allows for easy reading. Member patcat007 presents this application for reading epub books on Manila, the E reader Manila Tab has a limit of showing 20 books.
Originally posted by patcat007
Now have 300 books in my ereader library. Now there are 5 zip files X 60 books each and the corresponding book cover in the images.zip file
The E Reader is a fantastic application and I was always searching for great books. Managed to download ALL the books from www.epubbooks.com. I have made the exact two folders which need to be copied on to the reader folder in your My Documents Folder of your device. Or create a Reader Folder in your storage card My documents/Reader
Here is the step by step guide
- Make a Folder on your PC called Reader. Make two subfolders within that called Books and Images
- Download & the images.zip into the Images folder on your PC
- Download & Extract all the files from Book 1.zip to Book 5.zip into the Books Folder.
- Copy the Books that you want onto the Books and Images Folder onto your device or copy all the books on to the reader folder on your device
- Download and Install the Ebook Indexer 0.4 cab on to your device.
Continue on to the application thread for more information.