Reddita for Honeycomb Delivers Your Fix for that Other Robot
Do you find yourself constantly F5-ing your reddit browser window? Luckily, XDA forum member Leyths has an easier way of getting your fix thanks to Reddita, a reddit client that plays nicely with the Honeycomb user experience.
Reddita makes browsing, commenting, and voting on reddit vastly more efficient. Some of its features include:
- Read all your favorite subreddits, comment on links and upvote and downvote stories.
- Check and reply to your mail.
- Customizable notifications to always stay on top of your messages.
- View profiles.
- Check your friends, send them messages and see their posts highlighted in your feed.
- Optional detailed view, view the number of upvotes and downvotes comments and stories have received.
- Pin your favorite subreddits for easy access
- Save links which catch your eye and view them later.
- Search and sort your feed.
- Never ending reddit
The app is available in both ad-sponsored and paid varieties. Make sure to continue on to the original thread to get your fix faster than you can say FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by €100, making the current retail price of these phones €599 and €699, respectively. Though no new prices have been announced stateside, a cut is expected soon. (more…)
Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and feel free to read some of our thoughts, then pick your side or play devil’s advocate to get your voice heard and engage in friendly discussion. You can read our food-for-thought or jump straight into the fray below! Getting an upgrade is a big deal to us power users: it’s our little Android Christmas, where after a long time (for plenty of us, at least)...
The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, its app-holding capabilities only got worse on Lollipop. The infamous RAM bug that plagued the S6 is indeed an annoyance on the Note 4's 5.0.X ROMs. Rumors of an update to fix all of this were confirmed with the first reports of the 5.1.1 update for the Russian Note 4, which seemingly improved the Recents Menu and RAM management. But it'll be a long time...