With XDA being a community of Android enthusiasts, it is not uncommon to see lots of bashing on Apple's iPhone here. There are different reasons for the hate, but we'd like to hear your number one reason for not going with the iPhone. Let us know your thoughts below!
Reddita for Honeycomb Delivers Your Fix for that Other Robot
Do you find yourself constantly F5-ing your reddit browser window? Luckily, XDA forum member Leyths has an easier way of getting your fix thanks to Reddita, a reddit client that plays nicely with the Honeycomb user experience.
Reddita makes browsing, commenting, and voting on reddit vastly more efficient. Some of its features include:
- Read all your favorite subreddits, comment on links and upvote and downvote stories.
- Check and reply to your mail.
- Customizable notifications to always stay on top of your messages.
- View profiles.
- Check your friends, send them messages and see their posts highlighted in your feed.
- Optional detailed view, view the number of upvotes and downvotes comments and stories have received.
- Pin your favorite subreddits for easy access
- Save links which catch your eye and view them later.
- Search and sort your feed.
- Never ending reddit
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
If you are familiar with Xiaomi, you might have heard that they are not the most compliant when it comes to the General Public License that makes the core of Android open to us. The terms of the GPLv2 state that since the Android kernel is based on the Linux kernel, which is licensed under GPL,v2 Android has to be open-source for everyone to study or modify, and those that modify the Android kernel have to make their sources immediately available for...
Xiaomi was founded on April 6th, 2010 and its fifth anniversary is just around the corner. In the past five years, the company has grown by leaps and bounds, rising to the positions of largest smartphone OEM in China and third-largest globally and coupled with its expansion plans and 100 million sales benchmark, this anniversary warranted a fervent celebration. After teasing products on its forums for a few days, Xiaomi held the anniversary event earlier today and staying true to the...