Reddita for Honeycomb Delivers Your Fix for that Other Robot
Do you find yourself constantly F5-ing your reddit browser window? Luckily, XDA forum member Leyths has an easier way of getting your fix thanks to Reddita, a reddit client that plays nicely with the Honeycomb user experience.
Reddita makes browsing, commenting, and voting on reddit vastly more efficient. Some of its features include:
- Read all your favorite subreddits, comment on links and upvote and downvote stories.
- Check and reply to your mail.
- Customizable notifications to always stay on top of your messages.
- View profiles.
- Check your friends, send them messages and see their posts highlighted in your feed.
- Optional detailed view, view the number of upvotes and downvotes comments and stories have received.
- Pin your favorite subreddits for easy access
- Save links which catch your eye and view them later.
- Search and sort your feed.
- Never ending reddit
The app is available in both ad-sponsored and paid varieties. Make sure to continue on to the original thread to get your fix faster than you can say FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
T-Mobile has today launched a new attack on Verizon under the tagline of “Never Settle For Verizon” complete with eight new adverts and risk free trials for their customers. This is in retaliation to the new campaign from Verizon sharing the same name as One Plus's "Never Settle". Following the latest “Never Settle” advert campaign from Verizon, T-mobile has surprisingly agreed, you shouldn't settle … For Verizon and to reinforce this point they have launched no less than eight...
Ahead of the annual I/O conference scheduled to take place later this month, the Google AdWords team is set to unveil a host of new products aimed at better mobile experiences, improved event-tracking, scalability and more. Yesterday, a video highlighting the upcoming features was launched on the AdWords blog, and the event itself is scheduled to take place today at 9:30 AM PST / 12:30 PM EST. You can watch the live stream right here on this page, and while it doesn't require registration....
With so many different carriers and options to choose from, it can sometimes be quite a task looking for the best deals. Every carrier is battling it out to win over your hearts (and wallets), but which company offers the most bang for your buck? Let us know which carrier you subscribe to, how much you pay for your wireless bill, and what it comes with.