Root and All-In-One Toolkit Released for the HTC Desire X
As the world of Android evolves, new devices grace our doorsteps and we set it upon ourselves to hack them senselessly. Recently, we added a bunch of new sub forums. One of which was for the HTC Desire X. It was only a matter of time before the device got root and other fun tools to use and now it has one.
XDA Recognized Developer hasoon2000 has released another HTC toolkit for the Desire X. This is great news for future Desire X owners because it offers a number of features which are perfect for those just starting out. Some of the features include:
– Install HTC Drivers
– Unlock Bootloader (Must place Unlock_code.bin in the folder)
– Install Recoveries
User Provided Recoveries
User provided kernels
– Link to this thread (XDA)
– Link to PM me if you need a phone unlocked (XDA)
– Link to the One S Development thread (XDA)
– Boot Into Recovery
– Boot into Bootloader
– Relock Bootloader (must be in fastboot)
– APK Batch Installer (Credits to hamsteyr)
– Donate to me (Hasoon2000) -> Donating to yours truly for putting time into this!
Given that this device is brand new, that takes a lot of guesswork out of a lot of activities root users do when they get a new device. With root, unlocking the bootloader, and custom recoveries already taken care of, devs can focus on ROMs, kernels, and other fun stuff for Desire X owners.
To check it out, go to the original thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!