Oppo has demoed the bezel-less smartphone called the "R7!" That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week's news is the announcement of Google's internal code building tool is being having its source opened and be sure to check out the article talking about Android 5.1 factory images for the Nexus 5 and 6! That's not all that's covered in today's video! Jordan talks about the...
S2U2 updated to v2.33
I’m sure many of you Windows Mobile users have been waiting anxiously for an update from A_C. Wait no more because this update includes a slew of features and many bug fixes; too many to list here.
This application lets Windows Mobile users to lock their screen to prevent inadvertently answering phone calls. S2U2 also allows reading and dismissing SMS, email and MMS. Below is a brief list of changes.
Originally posted by A_C
Changes of v2.33
- changed the “slide to dismiss/cancel” option to the right-hand-side of the slider so as to synchronize with the OS.
- (Sorry for the confusion caused so far)
- added option to lock all message/notification/task preview when “Lock System Notification” is on (S2U2 Settings > General).
- added option to auto snooze an active alarm when power off (S2U2 Settings > General).
- added “slide to snooze” when an alarm/reminder is shown on the lock screen (“Lock System Notification” must be on).
- added option to shuffle the password keypad (S2U2 Settings > Password).
- extended the “Lock on Talk” to lock the dialing screen if CallerID is enabled.
v2.33 starts at post 4713.
Continue on to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
T-Mobile employee and XDA user s3rv1cet3ch has leaked images that he claims are of the upcoming LG G4 Note, LG's answer to the Samsung Note series and 'big brother' to the G4. LG CEO Cho has been quoted as saying at a press meeting that the company would unveil the next flagship smartphone, G4, in the second quarter, and another high-end product in the second half. With the second quarter now just days away we could finally have a few hints of...
The HTC One M9, Available in both 'Gold on Silver' and 'Metal Gray' colors will be available for sale in stores across the US on April 10th, however most carriers are starting preorders tomorrow on March 27th. No matter which network you order yours from you will be covered by HTC's new Uh-Oh service. Throughout the day today we have seen just as many announcements from carriers regarding pre-order information and prices for Samsung's new flagships the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. If...