Need some material design icons for your latest app or website? Or perhaps you're a designer looking to share some of your work? Material Design Icons probably has what you're looking for. For developers, it means open, searchable icons that are available in all the formats you could wish for. Developing for Android? You can download any icon in two formats: Android 5.x (gives you a vector drawable along with PNGs in black, gray and the color of your choosing),...
S2U2 Updated to V2.34
It has became a weekly thing for A_C to update his applications and this week it’s S2U2 turn to be updated. His software is well known in the WVGA and VGA world as one of the most popular lock screen apps.
This update brings quite a bit of new features and fixes. If you have yet to run this application on your device(which is highly unlikely) then this new version might be a great step.
Changes of v2.34
- changed option “Lock Message Preview” to “Disable Message Preview” to reflect the function meaning.
- added option “Snooze time (5, 10 or 15 min)” (S2U2 Settings > General).
- added “tap here to cancel” on the notification prompt.
- removed options “Slide to dismiss/cancel”, “Dismiss Notification once viewed”, “Mark SMS as read once viewed” and “Mark Email as read once viewed”.
- when a notification is shown, always slide to left to view; slide to right to dismiss; and tap the notification to cancel.
- when there is not enough device memory to cache a GIF, show error message on background.
- delayed the “On wake-up, unlock by Proximity Sensor” so that it always happen after “power off by Proximity Sensor”.
- fixed occasionally “slide to snooze” did not work.
- fixed occasionally hard to move the slider.
- fixed S2P playback was interrupted.
- fixed the system InCall Proximity Sensor was occasionally disabled.
- fixed occasionally “slide to view” did not work.
- fixed occasionally “slide to dismiss” would unlock as well.
- fixed occasionally graphics shown messy when volume button is pressed.
Get the updated software at the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Nvidia unveiled the SHIELD Tegra X1 TV Box! That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week's news is the announcement of the Cyanogen's new corporate identity and partnership with Qualcomm and be sure to check out the article talking about Lollipop devices being no longer encrypted by default! That's not all that's covered in today's video! Jordan talks about the other videos released this week...
According to engadget (citing TouchPal as well as an internal source), HTC aims to replace Swype with TouchPal as the default input method in upcoming devices, including the new HTC One M9. The official TouchPal Twitter account also tweeted the engadget article about this, further confirming the move. What prompted this move? The CEO of CooTek, the company behind TouchPal, says it's because of their better contextual prediction and language support. If you actually look at the supported languages, you'll...