Samsung Active Apps Widget for Android
Perhaps you have a Samsung device and want to try an alternative to the default Task Manager, if so this application presented by XDA member elnoxvie maybe of your liking. Active Apps features tracking applications on standby and running mode, easy switch tasks for active app, the option to view available RAM, and a free RAM function. It also includes a widget to show the number of active apps on your home screen. A good option to consider if you are looking for a more powerful app than the stock one.
Please leave your comments so future versions can be improved.
Originally posted by elnoxvie
[APP]Samsung Active Apps widget (Alternative to Samsung’s Task Manager): Any Launcher
Active Apps is an application which monitor an unusual activity that eats battery or tracking the application that
has been put into standby mode. This is important because some application might not be coded properly. Therefore, even though
it has been put on standby mode (Pressing Home) they are still running, eating CPU and hence your device’s battery.
E.q. browser and gallery apps in the Early Galaxy Tab rom even though it’s closed or stand by, it’s still eating battery.
– Tracking application that has been put on standby and running (I called them Active Apps).
– Easy Switch tasks for Active Application.
– Widget to show Number of Active Applications running which may possibility eating CPUs/Battery
– Provide package manager to manage your application – Faster than stock Application Manager –
– Provide view of Ram, Apps that using RAM and free ram function.
– Provide view of Storage both internal SD and external SD, data and database.
– Provide theme capability – More theme coming soon –
– Provide a flexible customization on many areas of the application.
Continue to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!