Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooted and XDA April Fools Day Pranks – XDA Developer TV
XDA Elite Recognized Developer Chainfire has rooted the Samsung Galaxy S 4 successfully and variably. That story and more are covered by Jordan when he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is a discussion of XDA’s April fools pranks, like us teaming up with Google to track iPhones and the Job Board shutting down.
Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer Kevin gives us a tutorial to remotely support or access computers from your device, Elite Recognized Developer AdamOutler started development on his Google ADK 2012, and TK released an Android App Review of Wakelock Detector. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
XDA April Fools Day Pranks:
Links to stories mentioned:
- Chainfire Finds Actually Working Galaxy S 4 Root Method
- Keep Your Screen On with Intelligence
- Remote Support Tutorial: Fix Computer Problems without Leaving Your Chair – XDA Developer TV
- Google ADK 2012: Working with Google’s Accessory Development Kit – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: What’s Keeping Your Phone Awake? Wakelock Detector – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!