From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you can secure your Android phone's lockscreen. Some methods are clearly more secure than others, but it comes down to user preference at the end of the day. So, which lockscreen security type do you prefer and why?
Samsung Gear Live Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
XDA Developer TV Producer AdamOutler is known for his XDA Unboxing series where he tears apart an innocent device all the way to its bare components. Whether intentional or not, he has unboxed a few Samsung devices in his day. Everything from the original Samsung Galaxy II, the Galaxy Nexus, the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III, to the Samsung Galaxy Camera, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S 4.
However, he doesn’t stop at striping it down to its bare bones. He talks with XDA Senior Recognized Developer Dees_troy about TWRP for the Gear Live. Finally, he shows us an interesting bit of charging information, in the vein of his last video investigating charging. So what are you waiting for? Check out this video.
Check out Adam’s other unboxing Videos:
- ASUS PadFone X Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Oppo Find 7a Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Omate TrueSmart Smartwatch Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- New Nexus 7 (2013) Unboxed the XDA Way with Screen Replacement – XDA Developer TV
- XDA:DevCon 2013 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Oppo Find Mirror (R819) Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- GooPhone i5 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy S 4 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- JynxBox HD Network Media Streamer Unboxing the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Oppo Find 5 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Unboxing of the Samsung Galaxy Camera Part 1 – XDA Developer TV
- Big Android BBQ 2012 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III
- Nexus 7
- Meizu MX
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Droid RAZR
- Auraslate Lifepad
- Nook Tablet
- Notion Ink Adam
- Galaxy S II
- Asus Transformer
Also, be sure to check out other great video’s on XDA Developer TV.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of 2,500 news items and forum threads every 24 hours. Only the most timely and interesting bits survive the editing process, but the portal's front page still sees weekly counts in excess of 100 posts. This is a glut of content to absorb, especially if following the news cycle isn't your full-time job. However, the tech world is vast, and the information must flow. With this in mind, please...
Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to read some of our thoughts, then pick your side or play devil’s advocate to get your voice heard and engage in friendly discussion. You can read our food-for-thought or jump straight into the fray below! PLEASE NOTE THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT FUNCTIONALITY AND PRACTICALITY AND NOT ANY IMPLICATIONS. LET’S AIM FOR FRIENDLY DISCUSSION Tweaking Android is what a...