We are delighted to announce that starting on April 20th, a finalized deal with Google will make XDA Developers a software development division for the beloved search giant. This exciting transition will start as early as next week, where new XDA Talent Scouts from Google will browse our forums and reward the best contributors and offer them software development or design positions as well. A new set of XDA Forum Moderators from Google’s Legal Department will also make sure that...
Samsung Gear Live Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
XDA Developer TV Producer AdamOutler is known for his XDA Unboxing series where he tears apart an innocent device all the way to its bare components. Whether intentional or not, he has unboxed a few Samsung devices in his day. Everything from the original Samsung Galaxy II, the Galaxy Nexus, the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III, to the Samsung Galaxy Camera, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S 4.
However, he doesn’t stop at striping it down to its bare bones. He talks with XDA Senior Recognized Developer Dees_troy about TWRP for the Gear Live. Finally, he shows us an interesting bit of charging information, in the vein of his last video investigating charging. So what are you waiting for? Check out this video.
Check out Adam’s other unboxing Videos:
- ASUS PadFone X Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Oppo Find 7a Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Omate TrueSmart Smartwatch Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- New Nexus 7 (2013) Unboxed the XDA Way with Screen Replacement – XDA Developer TV
- XDA:DevCon 2013 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Oppo Find Mirror (R819) Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- GooPhone i5 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy S 4 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- JynxBox HD Network Media Streamer Unboxing the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Oppo Find 5 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Unboxing of the Samsung Galaxy Camera Part 1 – XDA Developer TV
- Big Android BBQ 2012 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III
- Nexus 7
- Meizu MX
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Droid RAZR
- Auraslate Lifepad
- Nook Tablet
- Notion Ink Adam
- Galaxy S II
- Asus Transformer
Also, be sure to check out other great video’s on XDA Developer TV.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
The lockscreen is a part of the OS that we see hundreds of times every day, whether we're using Android or iOS. The look of the lockscreen depends on the Android version, device manufacturer or ROM chef. In short, it differs for almost every user. Luckily enough, users can use third party alternatives that bring more features. One such application is Hi Locker, developed by XDA Senior Member thotran7989. Hi Locker can be found both on the Play store and...
Here on XDA TV we have a series we like to call Must Have Apps. These are apps that we think are so great and useful that you must have them. We’ve given this title to such programs as Pushbullet, Light Flow, Helium, the AROMA File Manager, ROM Toolbox and Pocket Casts. But today we have an app that surpasses them all. Former XDA TV Producer Adam Outler offers up a must have application. In this video, XDA TV Producer...