With XDA being a community of Android enthusiasts, it is not uncommon to see lots of bashing on Apple's iPhone here. There are different reasons for the hate, but we'd like to hear your number one reason for not going with the iPhone. Let us know your thoughts below!
Sketch Theme for SPB MS 3.5.3
We all know our devices are not for kids, but if you have any and they love to play with your expensive “toy”, this theme created by XDA member doc3000 will be loved by your young ones.
Basic drawing, simplicity, some animals and a light blue background are the key components of this original theme for your Windows Mobile device. Working for WQVGA, WVGA, VGA, and QVGA resolutions. Included are several widgets for your home screen, like the elephant.
Originally posted by doc3000
Thank naong for his theme “MobileSense”, MSkip and Vostradamus for their widgets.
– analog clock (Sense Mid Transparent)
– black temp (White Mid)
– weather (Sense Image Mid)
– status invisible (default) – widget appears when missed call, sms or e-mail
– elephant big (Sense Panel Dark Large)
– elephant small (Sense Panel Large)
– links (Sense Text 1Line, Sense Text 2Line)
– sketch battery widget (copy qa_battery_now.dat to \Program Files\Spb Mobile Shell)
– sketch small weather icon (copy mobilesense_weather_icons_140.zip to \Program Files\Spb Mobile Shell\MobileSense)
– If you do not use spb contacts, you can replace this button whis return to the life-style panel (qa_layouts.dat from no_contacts.zip copy to \Program Files\Spb Mobile Shell, mobilesense_menu.zip in the folder \ Program Files \ Spb Mobile Shell \ MobileSense)
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
If you are familiar with Xiaomi, you might have heard that they are not the most compliant when it comes to the General Public License that makes the core of Android open to us. The terms of the GPLv2 state that since the Android kernel is based on the Linux kernel, which is licensed under GPL,v2 Android has to be open-source for everyone to study or modify, and those that modify the Android kernel have to make their sources immediately available for...
Xiaomi was founded on April 6th, 2010 and its fifth anniversary is just around the corner. In the past five years, the company has grown by leaps and bounds, rising to the positions of largest smartphone OEM in China and third-largest globally and coupled with its expansion plans and 100 million sales benchmark, this anniversary warranted a fervent celebration. After teasing products on its forums for a few days, Xiaomi held the anniversary event earlier today and staying true to the...