The lockscreen is a part of the OS that we see hundreds of times every day, whether we're using Android or iOS. The look of the lockscreen depends on the Android version, device manufacturer or ROM chef. In short, it differs for almost every user. Luckily enough, users can use third party alternatives that bring more features. One such application is Hi Locker, developed by XDA Senior Member thotran7989. Hi Locker can be found both on the Play store and...
Slide2Unlock2 2.41 Released
Xda-dev member A_C has released yet another update to his ever popular locking application for Windows Mobile. This locker seems to be getting better and better as time goes by, and by no means an update for this application is trivial. There’s always a good number of reasons why to upgrade and this is not an exception. As usual, this version is compatible with many other softwares, including A_C’s very own S2V and S2P.
Changes in v2.41
- added support to use Facebook pic of Manila as CallerID pic.
- added alignment option for Clock/Date (S2U2 Settings > Information).
- added option to exclude ActiveSync email as unread email (S2U2 Settings > Information).
- fixed the reminder would still vibrate if the device had switched to silent mode.
- fixed the reminder period would not work if sleep S2P had activated.
- fixed Appointment’s note could not be shown in the pop-up when it’s too long.
- fixed occasionally dialing a call was not locked even “Lock on Talk” was turned on.
- fine tuned some misbehavior when “Proximity Sensor” was used.
- fixed some duplicated translation tags.
- a few minor bugs fixed.
If you would like to follow the development, continue on to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Here on XDA TV we have a series we like to call Must Have Apps. These are apps that we think are so great and useful that you must have them. We’ve given this title to such programs as Pushbullet, Light Flow, Helium, the AROMA File Manager, ROM Toolbox and Pocket Casts. But today we have an app that surpasses them all. Former XDA TV Producer Adam Outler offers up a must have application. In this video, XDA TV Producer...
OnePlus has been teasing a new product for a while now, hailing it as a game-changer which isn't a tablet or a smartwatch. While speculations were rife about what this game-changing device could be, the company did confirm that the product was indeed a drone in their recent AMA. A tweet and vine from OnePlus shed some more light on this product, which was confirmed to be named as DR-1 (dr-one, get it?) and was to reach stores "next month". In a...