There already are many solutions on the Google Play store if you want to send a link to one of your devices -- but what if you wanted to do it quickly without having to install any software or logging in to a website on the recipient end? Most apps require you to do either or both, which can be a hassle (or even a security risk) in some cases. Luckily, XDA Forum Member wyemun has developed CaastMe. Inspired by...
SmartCloset Helps Make Android More Gender-Neutral
While we all know that Android is more than a tad male dominated, it’s nice to see that some developers produce apps geared for the fairer sex. XDA forum member masteroid has done exactly this with Smart Closet, a virtual repository of your entire wardrobe. By allowing you to take pictures of, tag, and email pictures of your outfit arsenal; this application help prevent unfortunate fashion failures. Furthermore, this application even keeps tabs on which outfits you use the most!
In the words of the developer:
- Easy to administer. Make a photo of things you wear, tag them for a fast search option, and here you have it, wardrobe in a phone.
- Easier to check. Take a click at blouse you liked in the shop and check if it fits anything you have.
- Easier to know. Check up statistics on what items you wear the most, or which aren’t up to credit.
- Ask a friend. Unsure which top should you wear with that skirt? Or make it shorts? Ask a friend over MMS, e-mail or by other ways.
- Plan it through. A business meeting at lunch, Romantic dinner in the evening and an all-night party with a friend? Don’t puzzle over – plan it. In diary with notes for events and outfit’s to wear.
- Hope more features coming up…
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Do you like MOBAs? Do you like gaming on your phone? Given that MOBAs (multi player battle arenas) have amassed millions upon millions of players, there's a chance you play LoL or DOTA. And here at XDA we love phones, and we spend a lot of time on them, so if you were to like gaming outside of smartphones you probably like some on them too. I personally like neither, and I simply download the latest 3D games to see the progression...
According to myLGphones, a version of the LG G4 will not feature neither a 2K nor a 4K display - but 3K. If you are anything like me, your reaction to this news will be confusion. While we don't have many details about the sources of this leak, it has apparently been confirmed true by a poster at hardare.fr that gave some more details on model names for each version of the upcoming LG flagship. However, these leaks don't point towards all G4...