T-Mobile employee and XDA user s3rv1cet3ch has leaked images that he claims are of the upcoming LG G4 Note, LG's answer to the Samsung Note series and 'big brother' to the G4. LG CEO Cho has been quoted as saying at a press meeting that the company would unveil the next flagship smartphone, G4, in the second quarter, and another high-end product in the second half. With the second quarter now just days away we could finally have a few hints of...
Snapbucket: Snap, Style, and Share!
With the prevalence of camera phones, it is now possible for everyone and their mother to become a photographer. However, what you do after taking the picture is often what can take your photo from “amateur” status to “professional”. To help accomplish this, The Photobucket Team has developed Snapbucket, the complete package to turn your photos from “drab” to “fab.”
Here’s some of the cool features you get with Snapbucket:
- “Retro,” “Lomo,” “Sunrise,” and “’70s” – just a few of the awesome sets you can use to style your photos.
- Over 9500 combinations of sets are available
- Choose from individual filters, effects, vignettes, and frames to style your photos your way.
- Create YOUR OWN unique filter sets and brag about them to friends.
- Show off your stylin’ skills by sharing with friends to Photobucket, Facebook, or Twitter.
- Unlock new effects the more you use Snapbucket, and get filters that’ll make your friends green with envy!
- We’ll always keep your original photo safe on Photobucket, so don’t worry – go crazy with styling!
With Snapbucket, you can easily take a picture, style it YOUR way, and then share your creation with friends. With all the different options available to you, you are bound to create the perfect combination! The application connects with your Photobucket account and will automatically save your pictures to your account for easy retrieval. If you are tired of the stock camera.apk and are looking for something new and exciting then head over to the original thread and join in on the discussion.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
The HTC One M9, Available in both 'Gold on Silver' and 'Metal Gray' colors will be available for sale in stores across the US on April 10th, however most carriers are starting preorders tomorrow on March 27th. No matter which network you order yours from you will be covered by HTC's new Uh-Oh service. Throughout the day today we have seen just as many announcements from carriers regarding pre-order information and prices for Samsung's new flagships the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. If...
OnePlus is one of those companies that appear one day and next thing you know, they are all over the internet. Their original OnePlus One phone was a major success in the mobile space due to its low price yet remarkable specifications - the ultimate goal of the company and their “Never Settle” slogan. We love talking about “the little OEM that could”, not necessarily because they are good or bad, but because their business and marketing strategies are very...