Snapbucket: Snap, Style, and Share!
With the prevalence of camera phones, it is now possible for everyone and their mother to become a photographer. However, what you do after taking the picture is often what can take your photo from “amateur” status to “professional”. To help accomplish this, The Photobucket Team has developed Snapbucket, the complete package to turn your photos from “drab” to “fab.”
Here’s some of the cool features you get with Snapbucket:
- “Retro,” “Lomo,” “Sunrise,” and “’70s” – just a few of the awesome sets you can use to style your photos.
- Over 9500 combinations of sets are available
- Choose from individual filters, effects, vignettes, and frames to style your photos your way.
- Create YOUR OWN unique filter sets and brag about them to friends.
- Show off your stylin’ skills by sharing with friends to Photobucket, Facebook, or Twitter.
- Unlock new effects the more you use Snapbucket, and get filters that’ll make your friends green with envy!
- We’ll always keep your original photo safe on Photobucket, so don’t worry – go crazy with styling!
With Snapbucket, you can easily take a picture, style it YOUR way, and then share your creation with friends. With all the different options available to you, you are bound to create the perfect combination! The application connects with your Photobucket account and will automatically save your pictures to your account for easy retrieval. If you are tired of the stock camera.apk and are looking for something new and exciting then head over to the original thread and join in on the discussion.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!