Sony Releases AOSP Code for Xperia Tablet Z, New HttpClient Android Tutorial Available – XDA Developer TV
Sony continues its AOSP initiative by releasing it on the Sony Xperia Tablet Z. That and more are covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is a tutorial on using HttpClient to upload and download with your App. And in related news, there is an article on how to promote your app.
Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer Jayce released a video on resume screening methods that recruiters use, and he follows it up with a video answering questions from the first video and further explaining the information provided. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Sony Continues AOSP Initiative on the Tablet Z
- HttpClient Tutorial to Upload and Download with Your App
- More Tips to Help Promote Your Android App
- Careers in Android: Recruiter Reveals How Resumes are Chosen – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: What Hiring Managers Won’t Tell You – XDA Developer TV