Once again, we have arrived on the most magical of holidays - the annual unveiling of HalfLife 3, and day on which co-workers believe it is appropriate to duct tape air horns behind doors. I speak, of course, about April Fools Day. As has become their custom, Google launched lighthearted "pranks" for each of their various services (with other tech sites following suit), and we have done our best to round up the humorous products and tweaks surfacing thus far. Warning: spoilers...
Sony Xperia Z and Xperia ZL Hands-On at CES 2013 – XDA Developer TV
At the 2013 International CES, manufacturer of the year Sony released two phones. The phones are similar and share similar names. These devices are called the Sony Xperia Z and Xperia ZL. The Xperia Z is water and dust proof while the Xperia ZL has a hardware camera button.
XDA News Specialist Jordan was on site and got a chance to get his hands on the Xperia twins. Jordan sat down and talked with the folks and Sony. In this video, he shares what he learned and shows off the devices. Check it out to see what the newest Xperias look like.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
More CES 2013 videos and articles:
- Huawei Ascend Mate Hands-On at CES 2013 – XDA Developer TV
- International CES 2013 Begins to Much Fanfare
- Ubuntu for Phone and Boot2Gecko Demonstrations and More at CES 2013 – XDA Developer TV
- The Announcements are Made, Now the Show Can Begin!
- Sony Releases Xperia Z at CES 2013
- Netgear and Intel Talk Tech at CES 2013
- LG Talks Tech at CES 2013
- Xbox Controller on Jelly Bean, XDA Phone Cases Shipping, CES Updates Coming Soon – XDA Developer TV
- CES 2013 Unveiled Shows No Android Love
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
When it comes to Camera apps, there are dozens of great options to choose from. But which ones are best? Let us know your favorite third-party camera app for Android and what makes it stick out above the rest.
We are delighted to announce that starting on April 20th, a finalized deal with Google will make XDA Developers a software development division for the beloved search giant. This exciting transition will start as early as next week, where new XDA Talent Scouts from Google will browse our forums and reward the best contributors and offer them software development or design positions as well. A new set of XDA Forum Moderators from Google’s Legal Department will also make sure that...