As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we're starting to see a plethora of beautiful new apps on the Play Store. But which ones are the best? Let us know what you think the best looking apps on Android are and why.
Source-Built Android 4.4 ROMs Incoming! CyanogenMod 11 Development Started – XDA Developer TV
Source-Built Android 4.4 KitKat is now available on the LG Optimus G and the Sony Xperia Z! That and much more news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is the announcement that CyanogenMod 10.2 M1 is here and KitKat-Based CyanogenMod 11 is coming soon, and you can find a KNOX-Free Android 4.3 leak for the Samsung Galaxy S III (GT-I9300). That’s not all that covered in today’s video!
Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer TK released an Xposed Tuesday video for the GravityBox, Jordan released a video detailing How to Root the Google Nexus 5, and TK gave us an Android App Review of Call Popout. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Source-Built Android 4.4 KitKat Now on the LG Optimus G
- Source-Built Android 4.4 KitKat Available for Sony Xperia Z
- Android 4.4 KitKat Available for the Motorola Defy
- Leaked Android 4.4 KitKat Build Appears for T-Mobile Moto X
- KNOX-Free Android 4.3 Leak Now Official for the Galaxy S III
- CyanogenMod 10.2 M1 Here, KitKat-Based CM11 Soon!
- Mystery Android 4.4 (KOT31B) Build Appears on Chromium Issue Tracker
- Forum Added for Project Ara / MDK Hacking and Discussion
- XDA Xposed Tuesday – GravityBox, Get Your Pie Controls! – XDA Developer TV
- How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 5 – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Let’s Popout for a Call – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there seems to be a lot of confusion regarding the differences between Cyanogen, Inc and CyanogenMod developers, as well as Cyanogen OS and the CyanogenMod ROM that so many XDA users love. The entities surrounding each of these are sometimes different and sometimes intertwined. We’ve gotten messages and comments requesting for a clearer distinction between these for future reference, which is why we are writing this feature. Let’s start...
Android Lollipop 5.1.1 has been released. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week's news is the announcement of the new Google Cell Service and what we know about it and be sure to check out the article talking about the release of the Sony Xperia Z4. That's not all that's covered in today's video! Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on...