The LG G4 has a lot to prove, given that last year’s LG G3 was among the best smartphones of 2014. The Global Mobile Awards given out during the time of MWC 2015 named it the Smartphone of The Year (SOTY?) alongside the iPhone 6, and at the time of its release it packed the very best in Android specifications, from the powerful Snapdragon 801 to the class-leading 1440p display. The camera, battery life and feature set were also deemed...
SPB Shell 3.5 Costume Widget List updated
Vostradamus has put together a list, which recently received an update. The list consists of many different widgets that can all work with your SPB App. If you have been looking for something new, this could help you bring a new look to your device.
Originally posted by Vostradamus
(08 Mar 2010)
Widgets Manager 3.4:
– Added command to create “null” shortcuts in start menu\programs\vostradamus\null links. These shortcuts are to be used with the special combined Titled Panel Widget
– Minor BugFix: Fixed an issue which sometimes caused the category lists to not be correctly sorted
New Widgets Library containing
– New analog clocks: Ferrari and Tag Heuer Carrera (designed by WhiskeyBro) – (made on request)
– New Backing Panels: Marble and Black Marble 1/3 and 2/3 screen width – (made on request)
– New Link Skin set: Music (4 Guitars and 4 Bass Guitars) – (made on request)
– New special combined widget: Titled Panel. This widget is made out of 3 widgets: a standard picture frame, a backing panel with the “special title” skin and a shortcut to a null application with the “special title” skin (null shortcuts can be created with the appropriate option in Widgets Manager)
Check out the list in the thread
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
You've probably seen or installed modified applications, be it a patched dialer for your resolution or a custom WhatsApp version with added features. How do developers do that, though? A lot of the time, the applications' source code isn't even available, so how does it all work? We'll see that first, then take a look at a new tool that aims to make the process much easier, and finally compare it to the popular Xposed framework to see how they...
With more and more OEMs ditching SD cards on their flagships, cloud storage is becoming even more important in the mobile world. Services like Dropbox and Google Drive have already become widely adopted by the majority of smartphone users, but is cloud storage ready to replace external storage? Let us know your thoughts below.