Did you watch Apple's VP draw on his wrist during the Apple Watch announcement and wonder "why can't my Wear watch do that?" In typical XDA fashion, one enterprising forum member has brought similar functionality to Android Wear with a twist; it works on phones and watches alike, with other platforms on the way! The app is called Pinsy, and its release debut is a strong proof of concept with plenty of room to grow. You may remember the developer behind this project, XDA...
SPB Theme DROID PRO+ 2 for WM
XDA member DOC3000 presents an update to this great Android based theme for your Windows Mobile device using SPB, which includes weather icons and a backgrounds pack. The theme features menu bars manager, contacts button manager, middle button manager and task manager button, just to mention some. The latest update fixes some problems such as vertical lines on the Menu bars, date widget, 3D SMS and Email viewers, amongst others.
Working on WM WVGA, VGA, QVGA and WQVGA resolutions.
Originally posted by DOC3000
[QVGA-WQVGA-VGA-WVGA] [SPB MS Theme] DROID PRO+ 2.1 by DOC3000 & MSKIP
DROID PRO+ 2.1 by DOC3000 & MSKIP
Thanks to all WM and Android developers for their ideas and graphics that have been implemented by us on SPB Mobile Shell.
Special thanks to vincent.316 from mobilecustom.fr, M-MAX, MrBeOTP2, NAONG and Vostradamus from XDA
1. Menubars manager – You can easily change the menubar, select any of 8.
2. Contacts button Manager – You can choose SPB contacts, Phonex, Inesoft Phone, standard dialer or any other program.
3. Middle button Manager – You can assign to it any program or file.
4. Taskmanager button Manager – You can assign to it any program or file.
5. Uninstall Manager – After our theme uninstalling, standard SPB Mobile Shell recovered completely.
6. System information widgets (RAM, Main Memory, SD Card).
7. Notes widgets.
8. Indicators of LifeStyle Pages.
9. Menubars and widgets made in the style of Android and latest custom Android mods.
Continue to the theme thread here.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Wear is said to not offer enough for mass adoption, even though its been in the market for over 9 months. I personally have a Gear Live which I purchased 8 months ago, and my experience with it has had its ups and downs throughout my time with it. For the longest time, I was not able to recommend the platform to anyone. Since then, a lot of updates have hit Wear watches, some improving battery life, others changing the...
SlimRoms' website has been experiencing technical difficulties for the last month or so, but it's good to know the team is working hard and is still on top of things. The SlimRoms GitHub repos are getting updated with some major changes showing up. Most notably, some projects are getting a new 5.1 branch: lp5.1! A new, revamped and open source website is also in the works, with a look inspired by material design. We also got a tip about an...