Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a million apps on the Google Play Store and new apps being submitted to our forums every day, staying up to date on the latest apps and games can be a hassle. At XDA, we don’t discriminate apps - if it’s interesting, innovative, original or useful, we mention them. The XDA Portal Team loves apps too, and we usually share and discuss the latest app releases...
SPB Theme DROID PRO+ 2 for WM
XDA member DOC3000 presents an update to this great Android based theme for your Windows Mobile device using SPB, which includes weather icons and a backgrounds pack. The theme features menu bars manager, contacts button manager, middle button manager and task manager button, just to mention some. The latest update fixes some problems such as vertical lines on the Menu bars, date widget, 3D SMS and Email viewers, amongst others.
Working on WM WVGA, VGA, QVGA and WQVGA resolutions.
Originally posted by DOC3000
[QVGA-WQVGA-VGA-WVGA] [SPB MS Theme] DROID PRO+ 2.1 by DOC3000 & MSKIP
DROID PRO+ 2.1 by DOC3000 & MSKIP
Thanks to all WM and Android developers for their ideas and graphics that have been implemented by us on SPB Mobile Shell.
Special thanks to vincent.316 from mobilecustom.fr, M-MAX, MrBeOTP2, NAONG and Vostradamus from XDA
1. Menubars manager – You can easily change the menubar, select any of 8.
2. Contacts button Manager – You can choose SPB contacts, Phonex, Inesoft Phone, standard dialer or any other program.
3. Middle button Manager – You can assign to it any program or file.
4. Taskmanager button Manager – You can assign to it any program or file.
5. Uninstall Manager – After our theme uninstalling, standard SPB Mobile Shell recovered completely.
6. System information widgets (RAM, Main Memory, SD Card).
7. Notes widgets.
8. Indicators of LifeStyle Pages.
9. Menubars and widgets made in the style of Android and latest custom Android mods.
Continue to the theme thread here.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but showing your notifications instead. If you're a fan of that, you might want an easier way to check your notifications as they come in, without losing your current lockscreen. Glimpse Notifications by XDA Senior Member xrad offers just that. You'd normally have to turn your screen on manually to see your notifications. Instead, Glimpse Notifications will do it for you when a notification comes in. That doesn't mean...
As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we're starting to see a plethora of beautiful new apps on the Play Store. But which ones are the best? Let us know what you think the best looking apps on Android are and why.