It has became a weekly thing for A_C to update his applications and this week it’s S2U2 turn to be updated. His software is well known in the WVGA and VGA world as one of the most popular lock screen apps.
This update brings quite a bit of new features and fixes. If you have yet to run this application on your device(which is highly unlikely) then this new version might be a great step.
Changes of v2.34
- changed option “Lock Message Preview” to “Disable Message Preview” to reflect the function meaning.
- added option “Snooze time (5, 10 or 15 min)” (S2U2 Settings > General).
- added “tap here to cancel” on the notification prompt.
- removed options “Slide to dismiss/cancel”, “Dismiss Notification once viewed”, “Mark SMS as read once viewed” and “Mark Email as read once viewed”.
- when a notification is shown, always slide to left to view; slide to right to dismiss; and tap the notification to cancel.
- when there is not enough device memory to cache a GIF, show error message on background.
- delayed the “On wake-up, unlock by Proximity Sensor” so that it always happen after “power off by Proximity Sensor”.
- fixed occasionally “slide to snooze” did not work.
- fixed occasionally hard to move the slider.
- fixed S2P playback was interrupted.
- fixed the system InCall Proximity Sensor was occasionally disabled.
- fixed occasionally “slide to view” did not work.
- fixed occasionally “slide to dismiss” would unlock as well.
- fixed occasionally graphics shown messy when volume button is pressed.
Get the updated software at the application thread.
Facebook is the largest social network in the world, and one thing that makes it special is the ability to save your number and information on it so that it can be used by 3rd party software, like SocialSync 0.1 by binary64, to update your information in Pocket Outlook.
Originally Posted by binary64
Imports (one-way synchonization) your Facebook contacts to your Pocket Outlook.
Supports the following sync mappings:
- Facebook super-sized profile pic –> Outlook Picture
- Facebook Full Name –> Outlook’s FileAs, FirstName, MiddleName, LastName
- Facebook Profile URL –> Outlook GovernmentID
- Facebook Relationship Status –> Outlook Spouse
- Facebook Birthday –> Outlook Birthday
- Adds “facebook” to Outlook Categories
- Facebook Status –> Outlook JobTitle
- Facebook Personal Website –> Outlook Website URL (only first one since Outlook only supports 1 URL)
- Facebook Email (image representation) –> Outlook Email
WM2003, WM5, WM6, WM6.5, WM6.5.3
QVGA (240×320) Portrait (want more formats? donate!)
.NET Compact Framework 3.5
DISCLAIMER: This is an unofficial app (lowercase ‘a’ for app because it’s NOT a ‘Facebook Application’). It is unofficial because I have not signed a ToS with Facebook. This application is for EDUCATIONAL-USES only. It is recommended you do not use this. Using this MAY breech your User agreement with Facebook, which means your personal account may be suspended, deleted, blocked, or banned. You have been warned.