Take Moms Advice and Share Your Toys With Listables
“Play nice children, and share your toys”: one of the golden rules bestowed upon us while growing up. Do we, as adults, still follow mothers’ advise? Generally speaking, we don’t often “share” our phone with others, but we do share what’s in our phones. XDA member alostpacket has created the perfect app to help us “share our toys.”
Share apps, contacts, music, photos. Bluetooth file-sharing, HTML, QRCode… This app was designed with one goal in mind: it’s your data, send it directly to whomever you want. They’re your photos, your music, your contacts.
Listables cuts out the middle man with features such as:
- Send MP3s, contacts, images or app-lists directly via Bluetooth
- List apps with QRcodes, Market links, HTML or BBcode
- Share & backup contacts as vCards, CSV, or plain text
- Save and load m3u playlists
- Preview songs and images before sending
- Generate QR codes individually for apps and contacts
- Quick copy contact phone numbers or emails
- Get direct links to the Android market (both Web & Phone), AppBrain, and Androlib
- AUTO-RESUME broken bluetooth connections
The easy to use interface and abundance of features makes this tool a must have for all Android enthusiasts. Head over to the original thread now to start sharing.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!