When the first reports of the M9 overheating came to light, many forum users began a collective joke-round calling the phone a popcorn machine, a grill, and other unoriginal remarks that we’ve seen with every device that presents sign of overheating, from gaming consoles to graphics cards. In this sense, the internet is not very inventive, and the cycle of rehashed jokes re-surfaces on different products every year or so. This time it was the M9’s turn and it was...
TCPMP Build .72B Skinned
Lately TCPMP has been receiving a lot of help when it comes to design, and this is another skin for it. The skin has been made recently by bimbam69, he’s currently working on many different TCPMP builds, to get the right look for all.
This theme, as you can see is an Iphone look. The theme takes a lot from Apple’s design, not everyone likes that design, but if you’re someone that does, this might be the theme for you.
Originally posted by bimbam69
So whats new in this build:
- Working equalizer
- Some updated codec libraries: flac(updated to version 1.21 gains almost the same benchmark values compared to coreplayer),
- matroska parser(note that matroska support was broken due to changes in mkv format, now it works fine),
- latest ffmpeg static build (without avcodec and avutil dll’s)
- Contains merged flv1 and flv4 plugins (implemented into ffmpeg.plg and splitter.plg)
- Built in subtitle support be sure to visit homepage of that plugin for more information how to use it and limitations
- Contains modified language.tgz file (enables usage of wmv dll’s and allows to play wmv files, dll’s isn’t included) thanks to frmariam for mentioning this (be sure to visit his magic stash related to tcpmp on mediafire)
- Fixed cab installer, able to install into Storage Card
- And finally some eyecandy – added skin support for player, supports both landscape and portrait modes.
- This is similar to older tcpmp-0.71j build. I’ve managed to reimplement this, unfortunately this doesn’t offer full skinable interface just for main window.
- (note that skin support is in early development stage so some bugs may appear if you don’t like the way it works just dont’t put skin files into TCPMP dir and use default interface)
Continue on to the thread for more themes.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
It is all well and good stating figures, but what does $20 million of crowd funding mean for a company? The Pebble Time just recently ended their Kickstarter with over 4000% of their initial request which was just $500,000. This level of funding is unprecedented for Kickstarter and it passed $1 million in less than an hour bringing with it a level of fame unavailable to many other OEMs. Produced by the Pebble Technology Corporation (PTC), the Pebble Watch has...
The LG G4 Note has been leaked! That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he reviews all the important stories from this weekend. Included in this weekend's news is the news of the delay in the release of Oxygen OS and be sure to check out the article talking about installing Android 4.4 Kitkat on a laptop. That's not all that's covered in today's video! Be sure to check out the other videos released earlier this week...