From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you can secure your Android phone's lockscreen. Some methods are clearly more secure than others, but it comes down to user preference at the end of the day. So, which lockscreen security type do you prefer and why?
TCPMP Build .72B Skinned
Lately TCPMP has been receiving a lot of help when it comes to design, and this is another skin for it. The skin has been made recently by bimbam69, he’s currently working on many different TCPMP builds, to get the right look for all.
This theme, as you can see is an Iphone look. The theme takes a lot from Apple’s design, not everyone likes that design, but if you’re someone that does, this might be the theme for you.
Originally posted by bimbam69
So whats new in this build:
- Working equalizer
- Some updated codec libraries: flac(updated to version 1.21 gains almost the same benchmark values compared to coreplayer),
- matroska parser(note that matroska support was broken due to changes in mkv format, now it works fine),
- latest ffmpeg static build (without avcodec and avutil dll’s)
- Contains merged flv1 and flv4 plugins (implemented into ffmpeg.plg and splitter.plg)
- Built in subtitle support be sure to visit homepage of that plugin for more information how to use it and limitations
- Contains modified language.tgz file (enables usage of wmv dll’s and allows to play wmv files, dll’s isn’t included) thanks to frmariam for mentioning this (be sure to visit his magic stash related to tcpmp on mediafire)
- Fixed cab installer, able to install into Storage Card
- And finally some eyecandy – added skin support for player, supports both landscape and portrait modes.
- This is similar to older tcpmp-0.71j build. I’ve managed to reimplement this, unfortunately this doesn’t offer full skinable interface just for main window.
- (note that skin support is in early development stage so some bugs may appear if you don’t like the way it works just dont’t put skin files into TCPMP dir and use default interface)
Continue on to the thread for more themes.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of 2,500 news items and forum threads every 24 hours. Only the most timely and interesting bits survive the editing process, but the portal's front page still sees weekly counts in excess of 100 posts. This is a glut of content to absorb, especially if following the news cycle isn't your full-time job. However, the tech world is vast, and the information must flow. With this in mind, please...
Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to read some of our thoughts, then pick your side or play devil’s advocate to get your voice heard and engage in friendly discussion. You can read our food-for-thought or jump straight into the fray below! PLEASE NOTE THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT FUNCTIONALITY AND PRACTICALITY AND NOT ANY IMPLICATIONS. LET’S AIM FOR FRIENDLY DISCUSSION Tweaking Android is what a...