This Week in Development – Chevron Unlocker, Facebook SDK, and More – XDA TV
This Week in Development, XDA TV Producer and all-around great guy, Jordan covers all the exciting stories you need to know from the XDA-Developers forum. In addition to Chevron Unlocker’s flip-flop, he covers the Ice Cream Sandwich updates for the for the Sony Xperia Line and the Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-i9100.
Jordan then mentions the changes in Google Play and the Facebook SDK vulnerability. Additionally, XDA Elite Recognized Developer AdamOutler and XDA Forum Moderator and Recognized Developer shenye‘s video on Setting up Eclipse and the Android SDK and rooting the HTC One X are discussed. Along with other exciting stories found right here on the XDA Portal.
Check out the video below.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Enjoying Chevron? Say Goodbye to Your Developer Unlock
- Major FaceBook SDK Vulnerability… Run for the Hills!
- Modified Google Play Store Removes Country Restrictions
- Official ICS for Unlocked SGS2 GT-i9100 Rolling Out
- Sony Kicks Off ICS Updates to 2011 Xperia Line
- Want to Test Your App But Don’t Have a Phone? Sony Wants to Help
- Xperia Arc S ROM Ported to the Galaxy Nexus
- Root a Boatload of Gingerbread-Running Samsung Devices
- Unbrick Your LG Nitro HD
- WSG UnBricker Helps Fix All Transformer Prime Soft Bricks
- Hunter Davis Releases 70 Open Source Apps in One Shot
- How to Build an Android App Part 1: Setting up Eclipse and Android SDK – XDA TV
- How to Root the HTC One X – XDA TV