This Week in Development: Development Bonanza – XDA TV
In today’s episode of This Week in Development, Jordan, supreme emperor of the This Week in Linux empire, reviews many stories of interest from seen here on XDA. In a story close to his heart, Jordan talks about the work done to get Debian Linux on the Sony Ericson Xperia X8. Jordan mentions, the Samsung Galaxy Y getting more available RAM, a dual core mod for the HTC EVO 4G LTE, as well as the official release of the Ice Cream Sandwich firmware for the Samsung Galaxy S III and Samsung Galaxy S II I9100G.
Jordan then covers the deluge of development topics on the XDA Portal this week—from wise advice from Recognized Developer Cyanogen that still rings true today and compiling from source easily, to our story and video on Arduino and the Android Accessory Development Kit. So grab some popcorn and check out this episode.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Debian Linux on the Sony Ericsson Xperia X8
- Increase Available RAM on the Galaxy Y
- Dual Core Mod for the HTC EVO LTE
- ICS Official Firmware Release for the SGS3 and SGS2 I9100G
- Latest ICS Build for Xperia Pro Leaked
- Sage Advice from Cyanogen Still Valid Today
- Compiling from Source the Easy Way
- Getting Started with the Android Accessory Development Kit
- How to Build an Android App Part 3: Arduino Development