This Week in Development Quick Take: Samsung Galaxy S III – XDA TV
In today’s Quick Take of This Week in Development, Jordan covers all the noteworthy articles from the XDA Portal. As Jordan discusses, the most important articles were about the Samsung Galaxy S III. This weekend the Galaxy S III was rooted, official stock firmware was leaked, Samsung S Voice was ripped, and the first custom ROM was released. In related news, the older Samsung Galaxy S II and Note have a serious bug that could brick your device.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Root Achieved on the Samsung Galaxy S III
- Official Stock Firmware for the Samsung Galaxy S III Leaked
- Samsung S Voice Ripped for the World to Enjoy
- First Custom ROM Appears for the Galaxy S III
- Hard Brick Bug on Galaxy S II and Note Leaked ICS Kernels
- Extremely Alpha CM9 Arrives for the Droid X2
- Pro Tip Number 2: Wireless Mount and Shell – XDA TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!