Time Lapse Camera App for Android
When it comes to Android, the creativity used in development knows no bounds. On a daily basis new, innovative applications are created that expand the capabilities of our phones. Rarely though, does an application expand the practicality of a device’s camera and video capture systems like XDA Member maurrubio’s app, Time Lapse.
Designed to allow mobile cameras to take time lapse shots, the application features:
• New native version written from scratch
• Powerful rendering engine based on LibAV
• Well designed UI improving visual and usability
• Capture resolution up to 720P on the full version
• Cool effects applied while capturing or before rendering
• Capture timer based on time or frames
• Render as MP4, MOV or FLV
• No restrictions for capture length or frames
• Video trimmer
• Easily adjustable settings
• Upload directly to YouTube, Facebook and many others
The application also allows audio to be integrated as a sound track, creating an even more incredible shot. So head on over to the thread here and give the app a spin. Enjoy the view.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!