Tool for Desire HD Does Pretty Much Everything and More
Tools make the Android world go ’round. They bridge the gap between the creation of cool modifications and processes and the average user by taking what could be a complicated process and automating it. That makes it easy to use and highly useful.
The full feature list includes:
- Auto Update-Tool
– MUlti-language Support
– ROM Cleaner
– Android SDK installation (with auto-update PATH variable)
– GoldCard Tool
– Change Boot animation
– Change Splashscreen
– Check your getprop
– Install HBOOT drivers
– Radio S-OFF
– Reboot Mode
– Flash ENG HBOOT (S-OFF)
– Flash Recovery
– Auto Flash Radio Capability (All radios are stocked in a private server) Compatibility “Desire, Desire HD & Incredible S”
– SIM UnLock
– Change CID
– Set Super CID
– Install APK Packages
– Auto Detection Capability
– Auto Downgrade Capability
– Auto Logging for debug
Of course, there’s some pre-requisites before using the tool, including:
- HTC Sync installed
– Enable USB Debugging.
– Disable Fast Boot.
– Enable Unknown Sources in Application Settings.
– Connect Device in ‘Charge Only’ mode.
After that, the tool will work for you with all of it’s uses and features.
If this seems like a tool you should be using, then you can find the full feature list, full change log, screen shots, downloads and instructions in the tool’s original thread. As per the norm, make sure you perform a backup before using, just in case something goes wrong.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!