The Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge are already proving to be amongst the head turners of 2015. From favoring their inhouse Exynos 7 SoC over the Snapdragon 810 SoC (which ended up causing issues to its main rival); to ditching the removable battery and micro sd card slot in favor of a more "premium" device, the flagship duo have a lot going on for them at this stage. Regarding the premium redesign which replaced plastic with metal and glass,...
TouchXperience Applications Released
Although the TouchXperience User Interface, which aims to be an alternative to HTC’s Sense or SPB Mobile Shell, is still in beta, the developer schaps just released some new apps which can be used by itself.
- Time Synchronizer: Synchronizes your device clock with an Internet time server
- File Editor: Notepad-like app which allows you to edit any files with a text or hexadecimal editor
- TouchPaint: Like Microsoft Paint, can be used for drawings etc.
- Capture Tool: Takes screenshots of your device, with many advanced features
- Security Manager: Allows you to change security configuration of your device
If any of these apps sounds interesting to you, continue on to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Cyanogen Inc. Come with your opinions and feel free to read some of our thoughts, then pick your side or play devil’s advocate to get your voice heard and engage in friendly discussion. You can read our food-for-thought or jump straight into the fray below! CyanogenMod is widely recognized across XDA for its solid performance, great feature set and far-reaching (and also long-lasting) support for all sorts of devices, from...
There are tons of choices to choose from when looking for a great alarm app for Android. While the stock Clock app for AOSP does the job, it may lack some of the more advanced features from competitors. Let us know what your favorite alarm clock app is for Android and why.