Mobile games may not be ready to replace your consoles, but they have seen incredible improvements over the years. What are some of your favorite graphic-intensive games to show off how powerful your device is?
Trackball Notifications Mod Updated
We have talked about trackball mods before, and it’s time to give you an update. This mod has been doing a great job in making life a little easier by making your phone a little easier to use. The ability for your phone’s trackball to change color gives you a heads up on what’s happening. This function is only available in certain phones, and the nexus one is one of the devices that is compatible.
Originally posted by metalhead8816
- Updated to use the new breathing light code. (Sorry for the long wait)
- Fixed to use the eclair branch code instead of donut
- Options for flashing while screen on, at all work now (eclair options)
- Fixed the sleeping issue. Should now work with the screen off.
- Hopefully a fix for the issue of the notifications not staying awake.
- More debugging output so people can get me some logs.
- Fix for multiple notifications of the same color.
- Initial version with succession
You can find more information about this app in the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
It's not often I look at a product or service and say "I really really hope this isn't real, and it's an elaborate fake". Alas, this day has come. It's time for a look at something which cropped up on my radar today, namely a service called FileThis. I won't do them the search-engine-ranking honor of providing a direct link to their site, but a quick search will find them, and their app on the Play Store and iTunes store....
More and more smartphone manufacturers have been moving towards on-screen buttons, with Google really pushing for it over the physical button alternative. However, there are still a few OEMs (we're looking at you, Samsung) that have preferred to keep things a bit more traditional. Tell us which way you prefer and why.