When it comes to Camera apps, there are dozens of great options to choose from. But which ones are best? Let us know your favorite third-party camera app for Android and what makes it stick out above the rest.
Ubuntu/Android Dual Boot on 4.2+ AOSP, Oppo N1 CyanogenMod Edition Released, Source Available! – XDA Developer TV
You can dual boot Ubuntu and Android on your device with a developer preview release! That and much more news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is the announcement that the official CyanogenMod for the Oppo N1 is available, as are the factory images and source code. AOKP KitKat 4.4.2 nightlies are also available for 10 device! That’s not all that’s covered in today’s video!
Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviewed Google Glass XE 2.0, Jordan spread some Android Christmas cheer, and TK showed us how to side load apps on our Google Glass. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Developer Preview Lets You Dual Boot Ubuntu and Android
- Oppo N1 CyanogenMod Edition, Factory Images, and Source Code Now Available
- Official CyanogenMod Now Available for the Oppo N1 Standard Edition
- Small Phones Can Have KitKat Too–Xperia Tipo Gets an Unofficial CM11 Port
- AOKP KitKat 4.4.2 Nightlies Now Available for 10 Devices!
- Android 4.3 Rolling Out to the Sony Xperia Z, ZL, ZR, and Tablet Z
- Android 4.3 Rolling Out to the Nvidia Tegra Note 7, Brings HDR and Stylus Improvements
- Device Review: Google Glass XE 2.0
- Happy Holidays from XDA Developer TV
- Side-Load an App to Google Glass and GlassCopter App Review – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
We are delighted to announce that starting on April 20th, a finalized deal with Google will make XDA Developers a software development division for the beloved search giant. This exciting transition will start as early as next week, where new XDA Talent Scouts from Google will browse our forums and reward the best contributors and offer them software development or design positions as well. A new set of XDA Forum Moderators from Google’s Legal Department will also make sure that...
The lockscreen is a part of the OS that we see hundreds of times every day, whether we're using Android or iOS. The look of the lockscreen depends on the Android version, device manufacturer or ROM chef. In short, it differs for almost every user. Luckily enough, users can use third party alternatives that bring more features. One such application is Hi Locker, developed by XDA Senior Member thotran7989. Hi Locker can be found both on the Play store and...