UnBrickable Mod for the Samsung Captivate – XDA Developer TV
XDA Elite Recognized Developer AdamOutler is a hardware wizard. He can tear apart devices with ease. He can even use some Level 20 spell to turn a phone into a development board, a device that you cannot brick. If it does become “bricked,” you just hook the device up again and reflash kernel and everything.
In today’s episode, after quickly tearing down the Samsung Captivate, he continues by showing how to achieve the right amount of voodoo to get the phone into the proper mode. He then shows you how to manipulate the development board phone on your computer, how to flash XDA Elite Recognized Developer Rebellos’s firmware, and start playing with the device. Check out this video.
Check out Adam’s other unboxing Videos:
- GooPhone i5 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy S 4 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- JynxBox HD Network Media Streamer Unboxing the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Oppo Find 5 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Unboxing of the Samsung Galaxy Camera Part 1 – XDA Developer TV
- Big Android BBQ 2012 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III
- Nexus 7
- Meizu MX
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Droid RAZR
- Auraslate Lifepad
- Nook Tablet
- Notion Ink Adam
- Galaxy S II
- Asus Transformer
Also, be sure to check out other great video’s on XDA Developer TV.