“Unhackable” Kindle Fire HD7 Hacked, Broadcom Helping Galaxy Y Users – XDA Developer TV
This has been another great week at the XDA Portal. XDA Developer TV Producer Jordan covers all the news you need to know to keep up to date on mobile phone developments. Jordan mentions the service manual article for the International Galaxy Note and the Kindle Fire HD family being locked down. Jordan also mentions XDA Developer TV videos for this week including: XDA Developer TV Producer Azrienoch’s discussion of Apple’s iPhone Business strategy, XDA Developer TV Producer Lance’s Part 3 of How to Build a Windows Phone App, and XDA Developer TV Producer TK’s review of Hidden Eye.
In Jelly Beans news, Jordan mentions the Paranoid Android port for the Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000. Also, mentioned is the releases of Windows Phone 7.8 for the HTC HD7. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Jelly Bean Paranoid Android Now Available for Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000
- Partial Schematics and Service Manual for the International Galaxy Note
- Windows 7.8 for the HTC HD7!
- Broadcom to Aid Developers Working on the Galaxy Y
- No Devs Allowed? Kindle Fire HD Family Locked Down
- Just Like That, Kindle Fire HD 7 Receives the Gift of Root
- How to Build a Windows Phone App Part 3: OAuth Tokens and JSON – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Protect Your Device with Hidden Eye – XDA Developer TV
- iPhone 5 – What Does its Release Say About Apple’s Strategy? – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!