Universal Arduino Interface for Android, XDA Hits 5 Million Members, New XDA University Tutorials Available! – XDA Developer TV
The Sony Socialife app has been ported to old Xperia Devices. That story and more are covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is a discussion of an universal Arduino interface for Android and XDA hitting 5 million members.
Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer Rob had talked about Five Tips you might not have known and XDA Developer TV Producer Jayce asks for what you want to hear about regarding App development. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Sony Socialife Ported To 2011 and 2012 Xperia Devices
- Universal Arduino Serial Adapter will Interface with Android and More
- XDA-University: Flashing and Bootlooping
- XDA Hits 5 Million Members!
- Five Tips You (Possibly) Don’t Know About Android Devices – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: The Future of App Development Forums at XDA – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!