The HTC One M9 and the Samsung Galaxy S6 were unveiled at Mobile World Congress! That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he reviews all the important stories from this weekend. Included in this weekend's news is the announcement of the Huawei Watch Android Wear device and be sure to check out the article talking about IKEA selling Qi enabled furniture. That's not all that's covered in today's video! Be sure to check out the other videos...
Update for SMS Filter Rules Available
User mohitsapru has updated Filter Rules for SMS to version 4.5(b). With Filter Rules for SMS 4.5(b) you can filter incoming messages to a specified folder (or a hidden personal folder) according by incoming contact or contained words. Changes in these updates include:
- Menu modified.
- Option added for scheduled run(Only at first tab)
- Control over notification, choose over windows default notification, custom notification and hidden rules notification.
- One bug fix
- Fixed SMS filtering in case filtering was done in Sent items
Originally posted by mohitsapru.
The most comprehensive SMS management tool which gives you an option to do what you always wanted to do.
Some of the things which it enables you to do!!
1. Filter all the incoming messages and Move/Copy them to a folder
2. Create/Delete user folders.
3. Hide private messages.
4. Automatically delete messages.
5. Archive messages and store in a date-wise folders.
6. Apply rules either automatically or manually.
7. Apply some rules automatically and some manually.
8. Contact and Message content based filtering.
9. Low on memory and battery. No background process to monitor SMS.
10. View and delete created rules. Silly to mention it.
11. Simple Deployment and easy interface. works from storage Card.
Continue on to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
While the likes of Samsung and HTC were busy announcing their next big things in the mobile market at their Mobile World Congress events, Sony was turning up the heat in the tablet market with the launch of its latest offering, the Xperia Z4 Tablet. Coming with a 10.1" IPS display offering 2560 x 1600 pixel resolution, the Xperia Z4 tablet is the successor to the successful Z2 tablet released in 2014. As a true successor, the Z4 Tablet offers everything...
After months of anticipation, both the Samsung Galaxy S6 and HTC One M9 have finally been unveiled. Now that we have all seen both of the devices in all their glory, many of us have some decisions to make. Which of the two beasts do you prefer: the Galaxy S6 or the One M9? Let us know which device you plan on buying and why!