Oppo has demoed the bezel-less smartphone called the "R7!" That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week's news is the announcement of Google's internal code building tool is being having its source opened and be sure to check out the article talking about Android 5.1 factory images for the Nexus 5 and 6! That's not all that's covered in today's video! Jordan talks about the...
Updated: PTT for any Windows mobile phone
Most users asked why this function is not available on most of the actual devices if it´s a handy one.
This version presented by member loudtalks works with on mobile to mobile, mobile to pc, pc to pc and even with nextel.
This app uses wifi and/or data.
Now supporting public channels
Originally posted by loudtalks
This is a major update, which adds the feature, we’ve been working on for months — public channels support. You can now not only talk to the people you know but also join public conversations with as many as 100 participants. It’s really cool and fun!
You can join channel Lobby to test the feature. Use Menu > Add a channel…, enter ‘Lobby’ and tap Next.
Other recently added features:
– Improved algorithm for hotkeys assignment (should handle all keys now)
– Improved sound capture
– Added animated status while connecting a call
– Correctly handle screen orientation changes
– Fixed sound capture on some HTC- and Samsung- made devices (particularly Hermes and Omnia)
– Added connection quality indicator
– When you submit a report about the problem a copy of it is saved to ‘My Documents’ folder
– Added option to bring the app to the foreground, when transmitting a message (useful when using a global hotkey)
– Added option to bring the app to the foreground, when receiving a message
– Added more audio-related information to diagnostic log
– Added Italian and Chinese localizations
Don’t forget you can use Loudtalks on your PC as well.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
T-Mobile employee and XDA user s3rv1cet3ch has leaked images that he claims are of the upcoming LG G4 Note, LG's answer to the Samsung Note series and 'big brother' to the G4. LG CEO Cho has been quoted as saying at a press meeting that the company would unveil the next flagship smartphone, G4, in the second quarter, and another high-end product in the second half. With the second quarter now just days away we could finally have a few hints of...
The HTC One M9, Available in both 'Gold on Silver' and 'Metal Gray' colors will be available for sale in stores across the US on April 10th, however most carriers are starting preorders tomorrow on March 27th. No matter which network you order yours from you will be covered by HTC's new Uh-Oh service. Throughout the day today we have seen just as many announcements from carriers regarding pre-order information and prices for Samsung's new flagships the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. If...