There are some excellent ‘AAA’ tier games by huge development houses that offer fun, and, most of the time, in-app purchases. There is no doubt that some of these games are great. However, at XDA we like to keep an eye on the little guy. Some of the more successful Android developers have started out as the little guy. Today we celebrate another simple game developed by an XDA member. XDA Senior Member Rolf Smit offers up a 2D sandbox...
Updated: PTT for any Windows mobile phone
Most users asked why this function is not available on most of the actual devices if it´s a handy one.
This version presented by member loudtalks works with on mobile to mobile, mobile to pc, pc to pc and even with nextel.
This app uses wifi and/or data.
Now supporting public channels
Originally posted by loudtalks
This is a major update, which adds the feature, we’ve been working on for months — public channels support. You can now not only talk to the people you know but also join public conversations with as many as 100 participants. It’s really cool and fun!
You can join channel Lobby to test the feature. Use Menu > Add a channel…, enter ‘Lobby’ and tap Next.
Other recently added features:
– Improved algorithm for hotkeys assignment (should handle all keys now)
– Improved sound capture
– Added animated status while connecting a call
– Correctly handle screen orientation changes
– Fixed sound capture on some HTC- and Samsung- made devices (particularly Hermes and Omnia)
– Added connection quality indicator
– When you submit a report about the problem a copy of it is saved to ‘My Documents’ folder
– Added option to bring the app to the foreground, when transmitting a message (useful when using a global hotkey)
– Added option to bring the app to the foreground, when receiving a message
– Added more audio-related information to diagnostic log
– Added Italian and Chinese localizations
Don’t forget you can use Loudtalks on your PC as well.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
The Galaxy S6 Edge, Huawei Watch, Xperia Z4 Tablet, Moto E 2015 and Xperia M4 Aqua all have gotten new forums here at XDA. If you want the latest and greatest in hardware as of now, the Galaxy S6 Edge's top-tier processor, memory, and camera will most likely fulfill your everyday needs with blazing speed, and extra screen-space to boot. Huawei seems to have nailed the smartwatch with their new Huawei Watch, a classy-looking but also durable and powerful Android Wear...
Privacy and security are two increasingly important factors in today's globalized world, and with the surge of internet spying by government agencies and third parties, wiretaps are an everyday thing that don't just concern James Bond anymore. Encryption made its way to the semi-mainstream messaging world with the Telegram platform, but while millions flocked to it, it is still clear that convenience beats privacy for most of smartphone users. After all, with the huge user bases boasted by Whatsapp and the...