Use Your Keyboard and Mouse on Android with USB On-The-Go – XDA Developer TV
Last time, XDA Developer TV Producer Kevin explored DLNA. Today, he is continuing his exploration of often overlooked technologies that work with Android. To do this, Kevin talks about USB On-the-Go. All you need is an OTG cable, some accessories, and some time. The possibilities are endless.
Kevin gives a demonstration of USB On-the-Go. Kevin shows you five examples of how to use OTG on your device. From his Xbox controller, to his keyboard and mouse. He even shows you how to use a USB thumb drive to get additional storage or access to files with Nexus Media Importer and Nexus Photo Viewer. Finally, he shows off XDA Elite Recognized Developer Chainfire’s DSLR Controller app. What are you waiting for? Check out this video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos and Kevin’s other videos.
- Basics of Tasker: Automate Your Phone Tasks – XDA Developer TV
- Intermediate Use of Tasker: Location Based Triggers – XDA Developer TV
- Advanced Use of Tasker: Make Your Phone Work for You – XDA Developer TV
- Tasker Alternative: Llama Location Profiles to Control Your Device – XDA Developer TV
- Remote Support Tutorial: Fix Computer Problems without Leaving Your Chair – XDA Developer TV
- Dashclock Tutorial: Add Everything to Your Android Lock Screen – XDA Developer TV
- One Man’s Journey to Carrier Contract Freedom – XDA Developer TV
- Spring Clean Your Android Device for a Lemony Fresh Scent – XDA Developer TV
- Tasker Alternative: Intermediate Llama Location Trigger Phone Activities – XDA Developer TV
- Tasker Alternative: AutomateIt, Automates Your Device Tasks – XDA Developer TV
- Play Your Videos on Your Television with DLNA – XDA Developer TV
Check out Kevin’s YouTube Channel
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!