Vibro, Change Vibration Pattern for Incoming Calls, SMS and E-Mail
About 3 months ago, XDA moderator Noonski wrote an article regarding a vibrating pattern tool created by XDA member earthjumper. Now updated to version 1.3, the application has been polished and added great features like the option to separately configure vibration patterns for Phone, SMS and EMail, and alternate SMS interception, just to mention some.
The updated version is now multi language and multi resolution. Users active on the application thread have also worked on some new languages added, so don´t miss reading last pages too.
Originally posted by earthjumper
I have wrote a Program to change the vibration pattern for incoming calls, SMS and EMail.
!!! Use this tool at your own risk !!!
- Two separate Programms.One EXE for Configuration (VibroCFG) and one EXE for notification (Vibro).
- separately config Phone, SMS and EMail
- Vibration pattern set for Phone, SMS and EMail separately
- SMS and EMail vibration set in lengths in different
- Alternate SMS interception
- In what will be Profiel Vibrates
- Choose a Vibrator
- Cab-File that install the Program
You can find more information in the application thread.