WaPaC (Wallpaper Changer)
XDA member Rapid81 presents us with this useful application to automatically change your wallpaper on Windows Mobile devices. You can choose the directory where wallpapers are located on your device, and also you can adjust time between changes.
The software is very simple to use and gives the user the ultimate viewing experience by displaying what the user wants to see on their home screens. This app has tested on WM6.5.3 and it works for all resolutions.
Originally posted by grgiannis
Tool for automatic wallpaper changer, change wallpaper produces tudee, (in the start-up and locked WM) and in Manila. The change wallpaper only tudee or only in Manila, or both there and there you can customize the menu, you can also configure the time change from 10 to 720 minutes. In Manila, if you should tweak “background on all tabs, the background changes accordingly in all tabs. Pictures to change the wallpaper can be taken from any directory, the directory can be selected as all or selectively.
Tested on WM6.5.5 Manila 2012
- maximum 10000 pictures from multiple folders
- changeable interval from 10 to 720 minutes (12 hours)
- chooseable user interface to change background (Today and Sense)
- same wallpaper for the 2 UI or not
- start with Windows possibility
- not use memory at all, the changing starts with schedule and then quit
- separate settings application (only WVGA resolution supported yet)
- you can start/stop the scheduling in the settings app
You can find more information on the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!