Wear is said to not offer enough for mass adoption, even though its been in the market for over 9 months. I personally have a Gear Live which I purchased 8 months ago, and my experience with it has had its ups and downs throughout my time with it. For the longest time, I was not able to recommend the platform to anyone. Since then, a lot of updates have hit Wear watches, some improving battery life, others changing the...
Weather with Weather4me
It’s a great day today, but I wonder what it will be like tomorrow. Wouldn’t it be great if you could get not only the current conditions, but the forecast too? Well with the work done by s_v_l and his new app Weather4me you can do that an more! Giving you not only current conditions in English and Metric units this great app also gives you the 5 day forecast. This app supports just about all screen resolutions and phones running Windows Mobile 5 and up. A nice looking interface with a great amount of info!
* Detailed actual weather conditions for particular selected city
* Today weather information
* Up to 5 days forecast information
* English or metric units for weather data representation
* Automatic or manual data refreshing
* Fast search city by name (partial name) or US zip code
* Ability to add city to the favorites and fast switching between them
* Support devices with all well known screen resolutions including WVGA and square screens
* Gesture support
* Automatic units selection according to the user’s regional settings
Check out the thread for more information
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
SlimRoms' website has been experiencing technical difficulties for the last month or so, but it's good to know the team is working hard and is still on top of things. The SlimRoms GitHub repos are getting updated with some major changes showing up. Most notably, some projects are getting a new 5.1 branch: lp5.1! A new, revamped and open source website is also in the works, with a look inspired by material design. We also got a tip about an...
Wireless charging is becoming more and more common as many OEMs are now starting to include this feature in their flagships. There are already dozens of wireless chargers to choose from on the market today, but quality definitely varies. For those of you who charge your devices wirelessly, let us know which charger is your favorite and why.