From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you can secure your Android phone's lockscreen. Some methods are clearly more secure than others, but it comes down to user preference at the end of the day. So, which lockscreen security type do you prefer and why?
Weather with Weather4me
It’s a great day today, but I wonder what it will be like tomorrow. Wouldn’t it be great if you could get not only the current conditions, but the forecast too? Well with the work done by s_v_l and his new app Weather4me you can do that an more! Giving you not only current conditions in English and Metric units this great app also gives you the 5 day forecast. This app supports just about all screen resolutions and phones running Windows Mobile 5 and up. A nice looking interface with a great amount of info!
* Detailed actual weather conditions for particular selected city
* Today weather information
* Up to 5 days forecast information
* English or metric units for weather data representation
* Automatic or manual data refreshing
* Fast search city by name (partial name) or US zip code
* Ability to add city to the favorites and fast switching between them
* Support devices with all well known screen resolutions including WVGA and square screens
* Gesture support
* Automatic units selection according to the user’s regional settings
Check out the thread for more information
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of 2,500 news items and forum threads every 24 hours. Only the most timely and interesting bits survive the editing process, but the portal's front page still sees weekly counts in excess of 100 posts. This is a glut of content to absorb, especially if following the news cycle isn't your full-time job. However, the tech world is vast, and the information must flow. With this in mind, please...
Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to read some of our thoughts, then pick your side or play devil’s advocate to get your voice heard and engage in friendly discussion. You can read our food-for-thought or jump straight into the fray below! PLEASE NOTE THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT FUNCTIONALITY AND PRACTICALITY AND NOT ANY IMPLICATIONS. LET’S AIM FOR FRIENDLY DISCUSSION Tweaking Android is what a...