There are so many Power Banks out there. However, they are not all the same. Some sacrifice weight for capacity. Others do the opposite. Some come with two ports and some come with more, while others come with less. Some are just batteries with a case around it, but others have some unique features. In this episode of XDA TV, Producer TK reviews the RAVPower RP-WD02 Wireless Filehub & Portable Travel Router. This device is the successor to the RP-WD01...
Why I Switched (Back) to Android? – XDA Developer TV
If you’ve seen XDA Developer TV Producer Steve’s last couple of videos, than you know he’s been using Windows Phone. He reviewed an app for Windows Phone for Google Music called CloudMuzik, and then he reviewed an e-reader called Freda.
However, his satisfaction with Windows Phone has waned, and he is switching back to Android. Steve takes the time to explain why Windows Phone is not the operating system for him. He shares his frustration and quirks he experienced with Windows Phone. Check this video out.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
- Android Powered RC Car Updated, HTC One Toolkit Available, Nexus 7 Winner Announced! – XDA Developer TV
- What is the Big Deal with the SIM Unlocking Bill? – XDA Developer TV
- OPPO Find 5 Source Code Released, Sony Xperia Z Rooted – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Side Launcher Showdown! Sidebar vs. Glovebox – XDA Developer TV
- Basics of Tasker: Automate Your Phone Tasks – XDA Developer TV
- Windows Phone App Review: Sideload eBooks on Windows Phone with Freda – XDA Developer TV
- Simplifying Android Flashing and Deblurring Dodgy Photos – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: Resumes Don’t Work on the Internet – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Most of this article doesn't only apply to Telegram+ -- it just happens to be an example that got a lot of coverage elsewhere, with many authors or commentators putting the full blame on Google, Telegram, the Telegram+ developer or even WhatsApp Inc (eh?). In this article, we'll try to look at the different aspects to provide a clear view of what actually happened, and what can (and hopefully will) improve with regards to developers in general and the Play...
Ever since custom recoveries and roms became popular, nandroid backups have been the fall back method for all android enthusiasts, irrespective of their confidence levels. They allow easy backup and restore in case things go wrong, which happens invariably when a modification is being tested. With that being said, how relevant are Nandroid Backups to this day? Back in 2011, when the world of Android was being awed by the likes of the Samsung Galaxy S2, a little modification made its appearance...