Why I Switched (Back) to Android? – XDA Developer TV
If you’ve seen XDA Developer TV Producer Steve’s last couple of videos, than you know he’s been using Windows Phone. He reviewed an app for Windows Phone for Google Music called CloudMuzik, and then he reviewed an e-reader called Freda.
However, his satisfaction with Windows Phone has waned, and he is switching back to Android. Steve takes the time to explain why Windows Phone is not the operating system for him. He shares his frustration and quirks he experienced with Windows Phone. Check this video out.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
- Android Powered RC Car Updated, HTC One Toolkit Available, Nexus 7 Winner Announced! – XDA Developer TV
- What is the Big Deal with the SIM Unlocking Bill? – XDA Developer TV
- OPPO Find 5 Source Code Released, Sony Xperia Z Rooted – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Side Launcher Showdown! Sidebar vs. Glovebox – XDA Developer TV
- Basics of Tasker: Automate Your Phone Tasks – XDA Developer TV
- Windows Phone App Review: Sideload eBooks on Windows Phone with Freda – XDA Developer TV
- Simplifying Android Flashing and Deblurring Dodgy Photos – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: Resumes Don’t Work on the Internet – XDA Developer TV