Sleeping is very important and most of the time we are rudely awakened by our alarm clocks. This application is made in such a way that it times the moment when it starts waking you up, hopefully awaking you more gently.
This is a beta application which monitors your sleep cycle, and sets a gently increasing alarm to go off at up to 30 minutes before your set alarm time (during your lightest sleep phase so that it’s easier to wake up fresh). If you are interested in testing it, please download and install the CAB here:
Method of calculating lightest sleep phase: alarm can go off up to 30 minutes earlier than the set alarm time if you become more alert than you were at the lightest phase of the previous sleep cycle. If alarm does not go off early, as a failsafe it will always go off at the set time. The alarm does not affect any other alarms you may have set, so I would recommend setting some other alarm too as a failsafe.
- Improved UI, with volume slider.
- New alarm music, gently increasing alarm volume and vibration.
- Sleep time statistics.
- Start menu icon.
- Less CPU usage to conserve battery.
- Fixed bug where device did not wake up to sound alarm.
- Improved the way the system switches to unattended mode to keep it running in background.
- Original release.