Windows Mobile users need more options to make their Windows Mobile experience even better, and with the new powerful devices this is increasing every day. One example of this is the ExtendedFileExplorerExt cab.
Member aestivalisakito has successfully combined FileExplorerExt 2.07 and ExplorerExt into one cab file, adding more options when displaying your file explorer. This app is presented to Developers to cook in their ROMs and also to end users.
Originally posted by aestivalisakito
- v 0.2
- Display a horizontal scroll bar, add features column replacement
- Anti-freeze – problems at the end
- Original Combo and testing, works great.
- None that I am aware of yet, please let me know if there are.
I am actually planning on making this a full UI mod eventually including tweaking for the abnormally large menus in wm 6.5
Want to say that this is merely the combination of two VERY excellent additions to file explorer for WM. Those are: FileExplorerExt 2.07 by Hou Ming and ExplorerExt by RAMMANN. So credit goes completely and totally to them.I just combined the two into a single cab. Package version for cooks is attached as well.
- You can select any folder to display the folder tree when you tap the folder name in the upper left.
- You make up the file list in the left and right keys.
- The parent folder and press the left top of the list of files.
- Choose the first non-press file on the top of the list of files and file focus state at the end →Select and change the focus state.
- Opens with the parameter (exe files only)
- Copy Path: Copy to clipboard full path names of selected files
- Send a shortcut to the program (exe file only) Shortcut to \ Windows \ Start Menu \ Programs Create
- Open program
- And more!
For more information and the full features list continue on to the application thread._________
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!